"CHRIS!? TERRANCE!?"

A/N: Hey my stars!! Yes I'm updating again!! This is me saying sorry for being inactive!!!! WARNING: MENTION OF SUICIDE IF SENSITIVE PLEASE LEAVE!! Anyway I won't keep you waiting any longer so without further ado les a go!!!!!

________

*I opened the door.*

"MIKEY!!!!!!!!" A little boy said.
"Baby bro!!" Someone who looked a little older than Mikey said.
"CHRIS!? TERRANCE!?" I yelled,& hugged them.
"Hi Mikey!!" They both said.
Eggs who are these people? Ennard thought to me looking out the vent.
These people are my siblings! I thought back to him.
Ah okie! He thought then went back to exploring.
"How have you been Mikey?" Chris asked going onto my shoulders.
"Good, how have you two been?" I asked.
"Good!" They said.
"Mikey do you have a boyfriend yet~?" Terrance asked,& this caught Chris's attention.
"WAIT WHAT!? MIKEY'S GAY!? WHY WAS I NEVER INFORMED OF THIS!?" Chris shouted.
"Well do you!?" Terrance asked again.
"No!" I said crossing my arms shooting him a death glare.
"Hmmmm you're being VERY defensive about it!" Terrance said.
"NO I'M NOT!!!" I shouted at him.
"Mhm!" Terrance hummed obviously not convinced.
"Ahhhh!!!!" Ennard shouted as he fell out of the vents.
"Who the heck is that!?" Chris asked looking at Ennard.
"This is Ennard! He was forced by your sister to kill me!" I said.
"We have another sister!?" Terrance asked confused.
"She stopped being my sister the moment she agreed with Clara about you! Wait what!? ANOTHER!?" Chris said.
"Yes another! You have an older sister Eclipse! She was the bravest little girl we had ever met!" Terrance said tears starting to fall.
"How was she the bravest?" Chris asked intrigued.
"When ever Clara would yell at us she would yell right back! She knew the consequences, but she didn't care she would have done anything for us! Honestly she probably now that I think about it got more of dad's genes the we thought! When we find her we might have to ask her is she has been causing chaos!" Terrance said worriedly.
"Knowing her she most defiantly has been causing chaos! You should know this we grew up with her!" I said slapping Terrance on the head.
"That's fair!!!" Terrance said rubbing the back of his head where I slapped it.
"Wait she would yell at Clara!? H-how did she die!?" Chris asked scared.
"Sh-she slit her wr-wrist..." I said tears falling off my cheeks.
"O-oh..." Chris said shocked.
"Y-yea..." I said not making eye contact with anyone.
"Calm down Eggs!" Ennard said coming up behind me,& hugging me. (Me: EKKKKKKKK SO ADORABLE!!! Eclipse Afton.exe has died from cuteness overload!!!!)
You don't have a boyfriend you said!! What is this then!? Terrance thought looking at Ennard,& I smugly.
I don't even care that they are looking at us like that right now! I thought holding onto Ennard.
How are they looking at us Eggs? Ennard asked me.
They are shipping us in their mind! I answered him.
Oh ok! He thought holding onto me tighter. Is this ok with you eggs?
Yea it's perfectly fine with me! I thought starting to fall asleep in his arms.
Why is this so cute!? Chris thought looking at us,& seeing that I had fallen asleep.
"Terrance Mikey fell asleep!" Chris said to Terrance.
"OMG THAT'S SO KAWAII!!" Terrance whisper yelled.

*Ennard slowly so that Mikey wouldn't wake up lifted them into the vents so Mikey could get better sleep without Terrance,& Chris watching them!*

________

A/N: That's the end of this part! I hope you enjoyed!!!!!! BYE-BYE MY STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!