Crazy noisy bizarre city: part 1

Weekends were something that Derieri never thought highly of. Before it was just two days in a week. But now that she had been sitting through most of the previous day, hearing that these two days she could do whatever she wanted? Sounded like heaven!

So, she decided to spend those two days sitting in a library.

It wasn't something that she wanted to do, but she really needed to know more about this kingdom, and with Roslo understanding this human language, they were set to learn. And oh, did they learn.

"Are you serious? You must be fucking with me."

"Nope. There just isn't any mention of magic other than it's not real, no mention of the goddess, titan, or fairy clan, and only thing relating to demons are grimm, and only by name." Roslo threw a map on the table.

"This is..."

"The whole world, every kingdom, village, sea, everything." Derieri just looked at the map, the world called 'Remnant'. It gave Derieri a lot to think about.

"Wait" Derieri took a look at Roslo "Nothing about magic?"

"Nope. The only thing close is some 'aura', a skill of using soul or something that can help unlock something called 'semblance'."

"(But how? I sensed magic from Ozpin, at least at the level of some goddesses...)" Derieri began to focus on the people around her. Yes, they had magical capabilities, but it felt, distant. Almost like sealed away by something...

"Um, excuse me, am I interrupting?" Roslo and Derieri took a look at the interrupter. It was Pyrrha.

"No." Derieri was quicker than Pyrrhas apologize. "What brings you here?"

"Well, I overheard you studying, and it almost sounded like you don't know about the aura." Pyrrha was clearly embarrassed, noticeable by her voice, but she did manage to keep her face straight.

"Oh, could you lighten us about it? It seems intriguing" Roslo got his answer as Pyrrha stepped forward with a smile on her face.

Glynda Goodwitch was patrolling in the library. Maybe 'patrolling was the wrong word, but it was still true. The library was meant for quiet studying, but you can never tell what teenagers could be up to or where.

"Oh, so we will do it here then?"

"(Probably just some students testing something, nothing to worry about.)"

"Yes, we can do it here, it won't take long. I'll just use my hands."

"(Was, that miss Nikos? It sounded like... No, it's probably nothing.)"

"...Oh, Thanks! Damn that felt nice!"

"(No, your students wouldn't...)"

"You too, come here, I can do it for you too"

"(Certainly not miss Nikos...)"

"Wow... It's so big!"

Testing 'something' for sure.

Glynda was radiating with fury. "What do you think you are doing in the library?! Have you no shame!?" She looked at three students, who looked back at her with confusion.

"I'm sorry! I just helped them unlock their auras!" Pyrrha had no idea what Glynda was implying, but apologizing never hurt anyone.

Glynda looked at the panicking girl in front of her and two special cases that brought her so much paperwork. Indeed, Roslo had a faint glow around him, and Derieri was emitting something dark, she could feel it without even being close to her. Derieri's aura was, indeed, big. Glynda sighed, and walked away.