Chapter 1: Meeting

A little pumpkin kid was walking alone on a spooky month, wishing he had a friend he could spend all his time with and celebrate spooky month with. While he was walking alone however he encountered three older boys, the three older boys would often pick on and hurt the little Pumpkin kid so he ran in to a alleyway.

He keeped on running in till he ran in to a dead end, he looked around for a place to hide and found a garage can, he dived in to it and prayed that they don't find him. When the tree older boys caught up they looked around and found the garage can, they opened it and grabbed the little pumpkin kid out of it. The leader of the three raised his fist, ready to punch the poor little pumpkin kid, when they suddenly heard someone speaking, "Hey leave him alone!!" They all turn their heads to where the voice came from. They see a creature, with a rib cage around its black, inky torso, with no legs, one arm, and round skull for a head. The kids eyes widened and they dropped the poor little pumpkin kid, and they then ran as fast as they could go, past the monster and left, leaving the poor little pumpkin kid there, alone, and scared. That is in till the creature spoke up, "Are you ok?" The little pumpkin kid didn't know what to say so they just said, "Yeah..." the monster sat down next to them, the little pumpkin was scared, he's never seen someone like this before, he thought about screaming but that would just make the monster mad so he didn't. They were silent for a uncomfortable amount of time before the monster spoke up, "Please don't be scared of me. I don't want to hurt anyone. I just want to be friends." The little pumpkin then felt bad, it must be hard looking like that, everyone is scared of you, but all you want to do is make friends. The little pumpkin kid then thought of how he had always wanted friend that he could play with as well, "I can be your friend." The monster looked at him, "Really!?" The little pumpkin kid smiled, "Yeah!" He then hugged the monster, and even though the monster didn't look like it, he was actually warm and cuddly, like stuffed animal, "What your name?" The monster looked embarrassed, "S-Skid... I-I k-know it's a weird name..." "N-No it's a nice name! And mines Pump." "I like Pump. Thats a nice name." Pump smiles, "Thanks." Pump then hugs Skid again, "B-Best..spooky.. friends?" Skid's eye light up, "Yes! Best spooky friends!!" Pump giggles and he suddenly feels his cheeks start burning and his heart starts beating fast. Pump didn't know why or what this was, but he loved and hated it at the same time, 'Oh well.' Pump thought, he was just happy he had a friend.

-First chapter out. Again if you know the lore to them then please let me know.

-Word count: 519