"Jimin ah... Did you find her?" Mrs. Park asked worried.

"Hmm..she reached now." He said while leaning back to the couch, closing his eyes.

"Where were she?" This question triggered him more. So he shout through the phone.

"I FVCKING DON'T KNOW."

"Jimin...Did you shout at her? Tell me..." His mom became more worried about Y/n, cause she know how's her son when he's angry.

Jimin took a long breath and said,
"Eomma....I need some rest. I am hanging up."

But before he could hung up, he heard his eomma saying,

"Jimin ah... don't do anything to her. And don't shout at her. I can tolerate your bad temper. But she can't. Try to talk to her like a mature person and don't scare her."

By hearing this, guilt began to rise in his mind slowly.
"Eomma... I am hanging up."

He hang up the phone and stares blankly at the phone screen until he saw a message send by Y/n sometime earlier. He frowned in confusion & opened the message to read it.

'Jiminah... I am really really sorry. Please don't be mad at me. I was waiting for you and I saw a shop owner accusing a poor ajhumma for stealing a food item from his shop. I was helping her. She and her grandson is alone. I am buying her some groceries and stuffs. I really caught up with this situation that I forget to call you. Please Jimina forgive me, I hope you understand me. Love you♡.'

He stared at his phone screen for a good minute. He is more guilty by reading her message and he realizes that he was a bit more harsh to her.

All the things that he said to her came in his mind. Her teary face after also wasn't helping his situation.

'IF YOU ARE GOING TO HANGING OUT WITH SOMEONE BY DITCHING YOUR HUSBAND ATLEAST INFORM ME. AND WHOSE MONEY YOU USED TODAY? HUH? ITS MY MONEY WHOM YOU THROWN TO YOUR SO CALLED POOR PEOPLE TO PLAY AN ANGEL'S ROLE'

"Oh my God. What did I do?"
He mumble by gripping his hair tightly. He didn't mean any of the words.

He sit there for a good 15 minutes by thinking about everything. And finally he stood up and slowly made his way towards their bedroom.

He reached in front of the door and slowly open it, looking around in search of his wife. And finally he see her on the floor near the bed curled up sobbing hardly.

She look up and become frozen by seeing her husband in front of her. She quickly stood up and nervously held the hem of her shirt top.

Her breath hitches when he began to walk towards her. She nervously look down unable to meet his gaze.

He came closer and closer and came in front of his wife. She slowly look up and become more guilty by seeing her puffy red eyes full of tears.

He raises his hand to hold her face softly, but her next action made him realise that how much of a beast he is to her now to her.

She clenched her eyes tightly backing away thinking that he will beat her. By seeing her vulnerable state jimin become more guilty. He can't stand it. He immediately hugs her tightly.

She flinched by his sudden action but soon relaxed in his warm embrace. She began to sob uncontrollably.

"sshhh.... I am sorry love...Really really sorry. Don't worry. I will never ever hurt you, not even in my dreams. I'm sorry baby."

He slowly sits on the bed with her in his embrace. He began to say soothing words to her by patting her head. But she began to cry uncontrollably for almost 15 more minutes.

After she calms down, he look down at her to see her sleeping due to tiredness. Small hiccup leaving her lips.

He smiles sadly at her and made her lie on the bed and cover her with a duvet. He also get inside the duvet and embrace her by placing her head on his chest.

He plant a long peck on her crown area, and mumbled a small 'Love you'.

.

Sun rays passes through the clean window and landed on Y/n's face. She slowly opens her eyes without making any movement.

She stare at trees dancing in the morning breeze outside by remembering scenarios happend yesterday. She sighs dryly and get that she is in her husband's warm embrace.

She try to unlock his hands from her waist but he held it tightly. A frown came across her face and look up to see her husband staring at her.

"Good morning love..."
He smiles at her and lean towards her face and kisses the corner of lip making her frozen in her place.

"M-morning..." she said in a hoarse voice because of the cryings last night.

"Let's stay like this for sometime."
She slowly nods his head and Jimin's heart overwhelmed with emotions thinking that,

'I don't deserve her. She is an angel, cause if it's any other girl is in her place, they will not forgive me in this lifetime.'

But his thoughts got cut by Y/n's voice.

"J-jimin, I w-want to continue m-my work at cafe."

To Be Continued ❤

.

Finaly.... we reached where we stopped :)
There are little differences in the story in wattpad and YouTube. Because I felt how childish I write it in YT. I hope it's less childish now, after editing :')

And did you all watch UN SDG?
JIMIN LOOKS SO HOT AND SEXY T_T ❤

And did you all watch UN SDG?JIMIN LOOKS SO HOT AND SEXY T_T ❤

Love you ♡
:3