-"Urrm.. Okay. Thanks anyways." I kept my embarrassed face hidden with my fringe.

-"Geurae."

-"Yah!" I snapped at him as he took my wrist.

He raised a brow lightly. I could hear the cursing of his fangirls, not again. I struggled in letting myself not get dragged by him but he was stronger than he look. As we arrived into an empty classroom, he locked the door and smiled at me. Crossing my arms, I sat down to the table that was closest to me.

He tagged along resting his head on the back of his hands staring at me. I eyed him confusingly and poked his forehead. No reaction was given.. I pushed his forehead instead.

He looked taken aback with a blank face. I pursued my lips questionningly and placed my arms on the table as I found a book laying there on my table, I took it and started joking around reading it.

-"Can you stop.." A deep voice muttered.

I stopped on my action and glanced around, nobody was there. I furrowed my eyebrows wondering where did that voice come from. My eyes wandered until they landed on... Taehyung. His head hung low as his fringe covered his eyes making it difficult to see his face.

-"I'm getting more and more attracted to you..." He muttered again. His eyes looked straight into mine.

Whoever he said it too, he must be crazy saying it infront of every student. People are going to gossip and hate or even rip off the girl's head. I shivered at the thought of it. I frowned in concern and looked at Taehyung. Only to see that he was staring right at me.

-"T-Tae.." I tried to speak feeling my heart beat fast.

-"Wae?" He backed away smiling at me as if nothing happened.

-"A-Ah.. Nothing." I avoided eye contact with him.

-"Min.." His deep voice muttered.

-"U-Uh?" I failed at acting normal by stammering.

-"How about..." He stopped on his words.

-"Mwoh?" My head shot up instinctively, wrong move.

His face was an inch close, he seemed calm about it. I just stared back in his eyes and he smiled, going back into a standing pose. I was left with a confused face as his eyes trailed off to a bookshelf. Yes, we have bookshelfs in the classroom. He quickly stood up taking a book, opening it in the process.

Suddenly, he reached out from his pocket and swiftly took out a familiar looking object. My phone?

-"Skipping class. How does that sound?"
.
.
.
.

Jimin's POV

I walked back and forth with an uneasy feeling. I still have not had any contact with Kim MinAh, knowing Ren is Jae Hee's brother, I don't feel too good. I sat down on my bed ruffling my hair, a sigh escaping my mouth. I was baffled just thinking of the situation.

-"Can I really not do anything to help?!" I raised my voice annoyingly.

-"Yah kuman." J-Hope hyung placed his hand on my shoulder.

-"Tsk." I brushed his hand off leaning against the wall.

-"I'm guessing things aren't going well." He crossed his arms eyeing me.

-"..." I just kept my gaze on the floor.

There was a dead silent between us, I just couldn't utter a word. I don't know what I should do. Should I ask for help? Wouldn't that make me a helpless coward? I sat down on the bed and covered my eyes with my arms. I could tell hyung sat down as well.