“This is how you hold the knife.”—

Tae’s hand was under Jungkook’s hand. He starting moving his hand as he guide Tae.

“Hold the ingredient like this, make sure you won’t cut yourself. Then slide the knife down away from you.”

Jungkook gently said. Slowly, he let Tae took over the action.—

“L-Like this?” Tae cursed himself for stammering. But who could blame him? His heart was thumping so fast.

“Yes, just like that.” Jungkook said, “We’re you cooking bulgogi? I can tell just by the ingredients.”

Jungkook removed his hand above Tae’s hand.—

Instead, he wrapped it around Tae’s waist to give him a back hug.

Tae gulped, he couldn’t focus well because of what Jungkook was doing.

Its been almost a week since the incident happened, and Jungkook was somehow doing fine now. Luckily.—

Jungkook could feel Tae tensing up. He laughed to himself because he thought it was cute.

He broke the hug so Tae could focus. He instead played with his hair in a pigtail.

“How did you get in? I did not even hear you open the door.”—

“Maybe because you’re too focused.” Jungkook said and giggled at Tae’s hair. “Your hair looks adorable.”

Tae laughed, “Thanks?” As he finished chopping the ingredients, he prepared the pan and set the fire on the stove using a lit match stick.—

He poured the oil and let it hear first. After that, he put the chopped ingredients onto the pan.

He did a huge flinch when pan reacted on the action and started making frying noises.

“AH!” Tae hid behind the wall as he hold the pan cover as his sheild.—

Jungkook laughed, he grabbed the  spatula and started mixing the ingredients so that it wouldn’t burn.

“You can’t cook.” He chuckled, Tae pouted. Well, he really cant.

In the end, Jungkook was the one who cooked instead.—

And the food was really delicious.

After that, Tae washed himself to get ready to sleep. “Anyway, what brought you here?” He asked the younger who was currently lying on the bed.

“For you.” He simply responded.

“For me? What do you mean?”—

“I heard you’re alone now because Bogum and his family went away. And if I don’t know you, I would actually punish you now.”

Tae awkwardly laughed and scratched his head. Because it was very forbidden to leave the country with an ongoing military training.—

“Sorry.” Tae chuckled.

“And I’m kinda worried that you’re alone. So I’m staying here with you for the meantime.”

Tae’s eyes bawled at what he heard. He was buffering for a minute.

“What?”

“I said I’ll stay here with you. Do you not want it?”—

Tae looked away as he felt the heat going up straight to his face.

‘Does that mean he’ll sleep with me?!’ Tae panicked with this thoughts.

“N-No, thats not what I mean. I mean its good tho but...”

Jungkook raised a brow, “But?”—

“Wouldn’t it be dangerous? If the people see you here?”

Jungkook smiled, like he already knew it was coming. “Don’t worry, I have my ways to not get caught.”

Jungkook started pulling in his things. It wasn’t that much tho, just enough for days of staying.

And Tae was quite confused when he saw that Jungkook pulled in a big painting canvas.

“What is this for?” Tae asked as he run his fingers on the textures of the canvas. “I was actually gonna ask you something...”

“What is it?”—

Jungkook looks like he was hesitating, because what if he gets rejected?

Even though he knew that it was just a simple request, he still didn’t like the feeling of being rejected.

And its making him anxious.

“Hey its okay, you can tell me.” Tae reassured him.—

“Can I paint you?”

Tae went frozen for a second when Jungkook said that. “I-I mean like, will you be my husband—I mean my subject?”

Jungkook’s ears were red, and his cheeks were somehow tinted pink. He’s feeling nervous.

“Paint me? W-Why would you want to paint me?”—

“Because I like you—I mean love y—ah shit.”

Tae giggled at Jungkook stammering, he thought he’s cute when shy. Jungkook breathed in to focus.

“I wanted to paint you just incase time comes, and I won’t be able to see you again.”—

“I don’t have anything like your cellphone to save a picture for long. So I wanted to paint you instead, because I wanted to remember you. Or even if I can’t remember you anymore, I will still have something to look back on. I want to keep you in my memory forever.”—

His words felt different to Tae, and he hated to hear those words so much.

“Of course, you can paint me.” He flashed a smile, and Jungkook can never be happier when Tae accepted his offer.

And Tae felt excited because its the first time he’ll be modeling for a painting.—

“Just wait here, I wanna do something for the painting.” Tae said and ran straight into the bathroom to maybe...dress up?

While waiting, Jungkook prepared all his stuffs for painting. From the smudged palette, with the old brushes, it felt like nostalgia for him.—

Out of all his busy schedule, he never got to paint for long. Maybe, just sketches, but paintings? Nah, he didn’t have time.

But now, he wanted to do this. Because Tae was too beautiful for him to not be in a painting.

He’s too good for the world.

Cge umutang na kayo para pambili ng ticket ng bts concert and bts in the soop ang tagal.ko nang army hindi pa ako nakakapunta sa concert

Well its ok tho am still proud and forever army!

Once a army forever army!

Mark my words

We are family here

Army forever

Thank you guys for supporting btw vote and follow

Damn it

As always

Mabuhay kayo hanggang gusto nyo!