Edhirpaarpugal......

Start from the beginning

Aana........

Kathir.......
Surprising them went towards the playing crowd..........

J:Nne......ennanne ivan anga pona namma enguttu poga??

Mo:Adhaana........namma moonjiyave maathi maathi paatha bore adikkume da??

J:Aana epome thaniya poravan innikku enganne anga poran..........

Mo:Therilaye........

J:Seri vaanga.......namma thaan ipo thaniya ponum pola..........

With that they both got up and went towards the garden....

Kathir was admiring them quietly for sometime without catching their attention ofcourse........
He then got call from his friends and went aside speaking to them.........
Playing for sometime they all again gathered in hall while the elders too completed lunch preparation..........

Time flew just like seconds and they all completed their lunch............

As per their decision they all decided to start to karaikudi PS stores......

Getting ready they all came out.......
Where mullai found two vehicles are waiting for her arrival............
Her sister's car and her husband's bike...........

The PS family who had a car on their own took another car for rent as meena preferred to travel by car.........
Main reason being she will be able to spend some time with her sister while travelling as mullai didnt even talk to her in the presence of her husband.............

TBH mullai personally had no hard feelings on her sister........
Afterall, she was her sister.......
She had no such strong feelings on Jeeva too as she herself presumed........
her mind was always as clear as crystal and as pure as a kid's smile.......
Who forgets everything and forgives everyone in the matter of minutes.........

But.......
She is not a complete kid.......
An innocent, timid, grown-up girl............
Who understands few things........
One such thing was mutual hatred between meena and her husband.........

When she chose to choose her husband instead of her sister, initially she decided to do as per his advise so as not to make him angry........
But........
As a month passed, he by his virtue and dignity made her automatically believe the fact that whatever he says that will be for the betterment of them both..........
She unknowingly chose to obey him.........
Thereby starting to avoid the phone calls of her sister.......

Moreover exams till date aided her in this.........
And thats when meena started missing her sister terribly and started gradually realising what she means to her........
till date mullai was like a doll for her..........
Love when others dont love......
Get jealous when others love...........
Talk happily when she was happy........
Shout and scare the little kid when she was angry............

But now..........
she was not able to bear the interference of rightful owner........
Anyways........

Now both the vehicles waited for mullai..........

Me:Papa.......inga va.........akka sahana kanna, jeeva mama ellarodavum jollyah pesitte varlam.........
Kathirukku thaan vandi ottum bodhu pesi disturb panna pudikaadhe........Nee akkakitta vaa.......

Kathir gave a quiet stare to his SIL.......
He then averted his gaze to his wife who stood there rooted to the spot...........

Giving a quiet blank stare to her he wore his helmet and started rotating the accelerator as if saying her that his temper is shooting up..........
Or else..........
Saying her that he is waiting for her to sit behind.......Desperately..........