WHAT KIND OF PERSON IS A CARETAKER?TIGER HERO

Perviously on, kamen rider ryuki and yes precure 5, hirayuki and his friends have yui at the area when they shall her and accident by truck before odin was save as odin slapped truck on the wall as the driver and shiro was appeared. Shiro to tell her don't worry about it and you won't disappeared as he all was exist.

At the mirror, zolda still fight tiger, tiger claw at him multiple before zolda dodge attack and shoot at his chest mant time, tiger claw at him many time as zolda hold his hand and look at his hand was blur as he ran out time.

Zolda:oh, crap!hey, you!there's one thing you are completely missing. Want me to tell you?

Tiger:oh really?

Zolda:When it comes to heroes... The moment you try to become a hero is when you're disqualified. So that means you're already"out".

Tiger angry at him as tiger charge forward claw at him before tiger shoot at him many time and tiger cover on the wall, tiger tried to look at zolda before he gone and run away.

Zolda:so that means you're already "out".

He remind that zolda said before he get angry. The blueprint for the hero is starting to go crazy. Tiger continue to destroy the surrounding claws.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

At that night, yui was sleep on her bed as hirayuki and his friends was sit down on the chair and precure think about that yui was going disappeared on next month.

Nozomi:so it's true that yui-san is disappeared.

Urara:eveything kanzaki-san is doing...

Komachi:is to stop that...

Hirayuki:it's true girls,

Ren:he's right.

Rin:but... How are they related?

Komachi:yui-san disappeared and... The rider battle?

Ren:we don't know. For now. I will just continue fighting as i have before.if that helps yui... Then all the better.

Karen:maybe that's true for you, but...

Ren:so even if it's for yui-san...you guys are against fighting?

Hirayuki:we also want to save yui-san!but!

Ren:feel free to think it's over,but... Kashu, you don't have much time. Yui's birthday is next month.

Karen:what does mean like that? Hirayuki-san, i never fight other riders.

Ren:he make decisions, you girls, one more thing. Neither you girls, kashu nor i saved today. It was kanzaki.

They shocking that kanzaki save her as they remembered about flasback, odin was save as he slapped truck throughout the wall.

Cocoda:but... That's much too cruel...

Ren:protecting others... Is the ultimate love.

At that moment, yui was still sleep on her bed as she think about that her another her was on reflection. Her another reelection was tell her, you will disappeared on your 20th, you disappeared. Before yui was wake up.