PRETTY CURE 5 ALL TOGETHER!

(Flashback)

Karen recalls a memory from when she was little, when jii-ya going to knock the door ans entered her room to find her sleeping.

Jiiya:karen, milady... Pardon me.

She awoke to the sound of plane and think about her parents before asking him if they will return.

Karen:is it that plane, perhaps? Maybe that's the one that mom and dad are on.

Jiiya heard karen said they own parents go to oversea and he look the airplane.

Jiiya:perhaps.

Karen:will they be home soon, i wonder?

Jiiya:excuse me karen milady

Karen:oh, never mind. Hey, isn't almost tea-time? Let's have tea!

Jiiya:right away

He goes to prepare it, but before shutting the door he happens to notice how sad she looks. Karen walks back to the widow and look out of it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

(Present)

The light post still on,Karen still lonely and gazing out of the same window. She wonder why she couldn't transform and thinks about the past days events and She take out the pocket is card advent dragreder. She think about that hirayuki gave her to card because dragreder want to her safe and stay away from dangerous.

Karen:why?why couldn't i save everyone? Why i couldn't possible that hirayuki-san give me the card.

Karen tear at card advent dragreder. She remembered hirayuki fight the scissors he want to promise to protect from mirrors monster. Dragreder heard sound of cried from karen because she couldn't save everyone.

________________________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

(At the Street)

Hirayuki drive the motorcycle at the street and going for work, suddenly, he spotting the crowd and police at the antique shop. He stop the drive and take off helmet. He going to investigation at antique shop and he tell the man.

Hirayuki:did something happen?

Man:the corpse of this shop owner was found.

Hirayuki:the owner?!you don't kaga-san, do you?

Man:it was kaga-san!seems he's been dead quite some time.

He look around at shop and look at the body is kaga.

Hirayuki(thought):i knew, masashi sudo was kamen rider scissors. I better go check others

He offered helmet in hand as he stood next to his motorcycle, he start engine and take off. He going to check precure.

____________________________________________________________

(Hospital)

At the hospital,Reiko learn from two detective that her incident at the shop was not reported.

Reiko:murder? The shop owner has been murdered?

Detective one:yes. And i hear you were causing some kind of screaming last night at that antique shop.