THE TWENTIETH BIRTHDAY!KOMACHI DECISION

Previously on, kamen rider ryuki and yes precure 5,ryuki and precure get attacked by tiger and imperer as tiger betrayed him and stab claw at his chest, before ryuki and precure save him and get out the mirror world admitted. Ryuki broke the his imperer deck as he free from battle, but sano was get eat by sheerghosts and lost his fate,

At the kanzaki mansion,shirou sense that imperer was lost battle

Shirou:so one fell?

Shirou look at the picture was draw the two sibling it was shirou and yui when they kids. Shirou was remembered that yui was on the upstair as she was cried and her brother tried to clam her down.

Shirou:don't cry. Yui

_____________________________________________________________________

At the library, komachi was writing on the novel as she look down when karen was appeared on the library.

Karen:what's wrong? You don't look so good.

Komachi:karen?

Karen:you've been like that ever since you got here.

Karen look at the komachi writing on the novel as komachi doesn't progress yet.At that moment, they walk on the street as karen suggests she ask natts for advice.

Karen:you aren't making progress on your novel?

Komachi:no...

Karen:I'm not sure if i can help, but if you want to talk, you know I'm here for you.

Komachi:thank you. But its move of a personal issue.

Karen:i know, why don't you talk to nuts? I'm sure he'd have some good -

Komachi:I can't!i can't... This is my own problem, so... I have to solve it myself.

Komachi suddenly scream out that it's her own problem so she has to overcome it herself. Before they may at the natts house.before they heard call phone it was karen as she answer it.

Karen:hello

Hirayuki:karen-san, what big problems

Karen:hirayuki-san, what's wrong

Hirayuki:meet you and your friend's at the atori cafe at three days.

Karen:i understand

____________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________

Later, nozomi and others at the natts house as they have snack and drink without hirayuki as he was work at the atori cafe and busy as natts ask them, he was read the novel by alone.before komachi slowly at the upstair.

Nozomi:that's so awesome!you read all of these in one day?

Milk:nuts-sama is diligent student-mil.

Natts:i want to learn as much as i can while i have the chance. I'm sure it come in handy once the palmier kingdom is restored.

Milk:you're the greatest-mil!

Cocoda:i guess so. I'd better hit the book too.

Urara:speaking of books,komachi-san,did you finish that novel you were writing?