COCO HELATHY PLAN!DANGEROUS SIGN

At the prison, kitaoka and reiko are told by the guards that they refuse to meet asakura without any hesitation.

Reiko:why can't i meet with asakura?

Office:only his attorney is allowed to meet with him.

Kitaoka:I'm thinking about being asakura attorney again, though.

Office:no. Seems it's been assigned to attorney morimoto.

Kitaoka:morimoto,

The office refuse as he has been assigned to another Lawyer, kazuyoshi morimoto,at that time, they going leave the palace as kitaoka tried to tell her clam down.

Kitaoka:ah. Please. Don't be mad. Anyway, Why do you want to meet with asakura?!

Reiko:there's a lot what i want to know!

Kitaoka:from my experience... When something you want to know isn't allowed...!it's sign of danger!

Reiko:depite that, knowing it is my job!isn't it the same for Lawyers?

Kitaoka:that's what i love about you. Reiko-san

_________________________________________________________________________________

At the beach, ren was rest on laying down on his motorcycle before he heard the approaching sound of noise monster as he turn around, which means was shiro  suddenly appeared as ren runs into shiro on the bench and asks about kamen rider odin.

Ren:you. So you weren't the one i defeated. That... Kamen rider odin... Who was he?

Shirou:no one, the 13th member will always exist... Until the end. I told you before, there is someone i need you to fight.

Shiro tell him that odin is no one and he will always exist until the end. Shiro tells ren to fight someone.

Ren:and i told you. I don't fight for you.

Ren initially refuses as he going leave the place before shirou tried to warn him.

Shirou:yui is being targeted.

Ren was shocked that shirou was tell him yui is being targeted, he seemingly accepts.

__________________________________________________________________________________

At the cafe, hirayuki and precure was clean the floor with the mop as they look at the tojo was plate and go front of him untill they tell tojo to go home early.

Hirayuki:don't force yourself today. Hurry go home.

Satoru:eh?

Nozomi:well... We sort of understand how you feel.

Satoru:oh. You mean what happened with nakamura-kun? Oh, right.

Rin:"oh, right"?

Before Someone open the door as they turn around it was ren. As he return and go front of tojo.

Ren:are you the one?!

Hirayuki, precure:ren/ren-san

Ren:the one after yui life?

Satoru:you... Oh, right. You're knight.

Ren:get out!

Satoru:but... Sanako-san asked me to take care of the shop.