THAT MAN IS ZOLDA!RIN CLUB DECISION!

At the field,rin is run with the ball when she saw the team defense the goal.

Konno:here i go!

Konno rush run as rin to fellow her gave idea. Rin going to goal. Girl 1 go toward rin, she tried to stop the ball into the goal and steal it. But rin spinning the ball and the ball jump into air, she passed toward the defense when konno call her out. She was off and going to goal as girl 2 tried to her and follow her. Rin focused on the ball and manage to get attention and passed the ball to konno. Konno got passed the ball to who with all of her power kicked the ball the second and she got it into the goal.

Rin:goal!

Konno:nice one.

Rin and konno clap other hand when her team rin and konno was to amazing together

Girl 1:kaori and rin are just too amazing together.

Girl 2:there's no way we could stop them.

Girl. 3:aki,you and miho haven't been paying attention to the flow of the game. You have to stick to your marks, and predict your opponents next move.

rin is finished a game of futsal with a few others girls and she is shown being extremely good at it.but look at the time,she going back to home.

Rin:ah!captain konno, i have to get going.

Konno:oh right, you had to go home early today. Okay see you tomorrow.

Rin:sorry I'm always leaving halfway through.

Girl 3:it's okay. You really saved the day by coming to play with us.

Girl 2:you play with us in the next tournament, right?

Rin:sure!I'm doing stuff with other clubs too, but i definitely play futsal.

Konno:all right!let's do our best in our first match, with all five of us playing together!

Rin and her team:yeah!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the street, rin going back to home with her soccer. After that, when she return home she is greeted by her younger twin siblings.

Rin:I'm home!

Yu:it's onee-chan

Ai:welcome home!

Yu and ai was running around in front of the shop when she was stop that them

Rin:hey... Yuu, ai, stop that!

Yu, ai:welcome home, welcome home!

Rin:you know you two shouldn't be running around in front of the shop!

Suddenly, nozomi follows after them when they steal the cookie.

Nozomi:hey wait!give me back my cookie!

Yuu, ai:no way!

Nozomi:eh?!why you... Give it back already!

Rin(scold):cut it out!

They stop running when ren getting scold at them and nozomi was trip on the floor.

Yu:nozomi-neechan tripped.