"Okay, no she's right here sulking." Cass said and I actually rolled my eyes. "Wanna talk to Alex?"

"No. He's a dumb fuck. No offence." I muttered.

"Here I'm passing you to a moody Cal." Cass said and gave me the phone but I didn't take it, instead I shook my head no. "Take it. Callie."

"Fine," I groaned and took the phone. "What do you want?"

"Why are you moody?" He chuckled.

"I'm past my first trimester, I have barely slept, and I aren't seen Dante in nine days or talked to him in four. But why am I moody Alexander?! Who fucking knows?!"

"Wanna talk to him?" Alex asked and I gasped.

"Really?"

"Um." I heard him walk around in the back round, the door opening. "He's asleep but I'm sure he'll wake up." Do I want to wake him up? Yes. I really do.

I can just picture him right now. Usually when I'm not in bed with him, he'll be on his stomach, all the way on my side of the bed, covers kicked down to his waist and his one arm off the side of the bed. It's like how it usually is when we turn over in the night and in the morning he is on top of me, but instead now I'm not there.

"It's fine. He must be tired. I'll call him later." I mumbled.

"Okay. Anything you want me to tell him?"

"Um- no I don't think so." I lied. A minute later we ended the call and I got up and brought the phone back to Liv. "This place is fucking depressing, I hope it gets caught in a avalanche and gets buried for years."

"Good phone call?" Liv asked and I glared at her. "Are they any closer to clues?"

"There clues are leading to that their somewhere close to Columbia. They're in Puerto Rico with some family friend, I'm related to them but Alex and Dante don't even know the relation."

"Oh good." Liv sighed.

"They can't make moves yet though, it should be soon. More men are on the case so Dante and Alex don't have to work non stop. Alex said Dante's been asleep for about 10 hours, he's going onto his 11th hours."

Maybe I should've waken him up. He's been asleep for a while. But then again he hasn't slept in a while.

"I'm going to go drown in a pile of snow." I muttered and got up from my seat, Cass chuckled and grabbed onto my arm, pulling me back down.

"Why don't you try relaxing?" Cass said.

"I can't sleep." I mumbled.

"Try taking a bath maybe." She suggested. "Wake water relaxes your muscles, which tire you." She said. I guess I could try that. "Try it before you go to bed. Liv and I will be out for a little bit tonight, we're out of some of the foods."

"Okay." I mumbled. That left me totally alone in this house for a while. The guys were out going back to the house for paperwork.

>><<

"Just call if you need anything. Or if you think of something you want." Liv repeated like I was a five year old who couldn't take care of their self.