After an hour or more of putting on accessories, and shoes and fixing our purses we were ready to look like the baddest thing to walk out of a magazine. Zoriah wears a little blue dress hugging her figure with silver accessories and shoes.

Allison wears a purple, deep cleavage floor-length, figure-hugging dress with a high split up her mid-thigh.

The dress DeMarcus bought me although I tried it before now with my full breast made this dress look as if it was made for me.

We flash a few pictures well more than a few, DeMarcus knocks on the door stopping us mid flashes.

I open the door for him and he whistles taking my hand, he twirls me around "MINE" he rumbles from deep within his throat. He takes my arm in his and told the girls to go forward.

"You look alluring, angelic, appealing, bewitching, captivating, charming, classy, comely, dazzling, delicate, delightful, divine, elegant, enthralling, enticing, excellent, all the words I can think of right now future Mrs Granger."

"Thank you, Mr Granger." I blush, giving his arm a little squeeze. "You look very handsome too sir." He wears a black Armani suit white shirt and black suede.

We arrived at the entrance of the grand ballroom where the red carpet are laid out. DeMarcus gets out and opens the door for us, taking us out one at a time, he's such a gentleman to help the girls as well.

I thank him, being the last to get out so did the girls.

He walks us to the entrance where the media and paparazzi flash what seems to be thousands of pictures.

We finally made it inside and DeMarcus usher us to greet the host of the hour.

"Brian, Jinette, Sean, Anna, Jophes, and Celine stand not too far from the open entrance greeting their guests as they arrive through the door.

There is an opening so we make our way over to them. Zoriah and Allison lead the way as DeMarcus ushers them to the front.

"Brian congratulations, says DeMarcus shaking Brian's hand.

"Congrats Brian 80 years is an achievement," I say shaking his hand. "Thank you both," he says looking at us.

"Jinette, Anna, and Celine good to see you," I say greeting them.

"Same here Cindy, you look beautiful," says Celine. Jinette and Anna nod.

"Thank you, Celine," I answer.

"Sean, Jophes" I greet next.

DeMarcus shakes their hand respectively.

"This is Allison and Zoriah, my friends," I introduce the girls and everyone greets them shaking their hands.

The waiter stops by us offering champagne. He places one in front of me "no thank you" I decline and everyone else takes one except DeMarcus.

"You not drinking," asks Anna.

"Not tonight," I say

"C'mon you have to celebrate with us," says Brian.

"Sorry, I can't, not for the next nine months," I say. Anna and Jinette's mouths touch the floor. Sean's eyes pop but he recovers quickly. No one said a word and the atmosphere was tense.

DeMarcus refuses his champagne next.

"Now I know what is her excuse. what's yours?" asks Brian.

"I can't let my fiance make all the sacrifices now." And the group went even quieter, exchanging looks.