He went quiet for a few seconds.

"Why do they have to be alone and why aren't you going to be there?"

"Sean, Anna has been alone with Steph when he was much younger, and to date, I've never objected to it. Even when I had my fears about the issue. It's my weekend with Steph and I would never put him in harm's way."

"Anna is here because you left him remember," he says and I felt that to my soul.

"Sean are you hearing yourself right now, I thought we were past that. I called out of respect and I've been more than compliant in our arrangement." I say in the calmest of voices I have not to antagonize the situation.

He went silent again and DeMarcus walks up to me after hearing my response. I've let his wife dictate to me over my son and kept my mouth shut, biting my tongue on occasions. I've never retaliated toward them when it comes to Steph. I never want Steph to be caught in the crossfire so I hold back. I would never expose him to danger either. DeMarcus is great with his niece and he has been incredible with Steph from the beginning.

"Look I'm sorry, this just caught me off guard," he says after a few minutes.

"No offence taken Sean, I only wanted to inform you because of the media. I would never expose Steph to any arm or danger."

"I know, I know. I understand. Uh Cindy I have to go," he cut the call before I can respond.

"What's that about," asks DeMarcus.

"I honestly don't know but I'm in such a good mood I'm not letting it get to me."

I put my arms around his shoulders and press my lips to his.

"You will take Steph to my parents after your day with him."

"Not a problem and don't worry, I wouldn't let anything happen to him."

"Bye, baby. I know I trust you, DeMarcus if I didn't I wouldn't let steph be alone with you. If I don't leave now, I'm going to be late."

"Bye," he says. I smooch his lips again and rush out of the room.

We arrived at the makeup artist within a minute to spare after our facials. They are three hairstylists, each taking one of us. My stylist press and roller curl my hair.

Zoriah wanted a high bun with a front bang so her hair was finished first and the makeup artist did her thing making her look beautiful with soft matte smokey blue, glossy makeup that make her eyes sparkle.

Allison was next, she choose a silk press out with a middle part. The artist gives her smoke-out eyes with a hint of purple and flush cheeks.

I went for loose curls for a loose low bun with the loose strand to the front of my hair and at the sides. She then apply my makeup shimmering gold eyeshadow with a dark liner overcast and a slight wing, nude contour, burgundy lips, and highlighted cheeks bone. My lashes and brows are done to perfection not tooting my own horn but I look hot. Amanda made us look like celebrities.

"Come take my picture I want Hugo to go crazy," says Allison.

"Why not wait and send him the complete look," says Zoriah, and I agree. We did however flash a few pictures blown away with ourselves. It was well after six when we get back to the apartment. I texted DeMarcus to know how it went with Steph and he replied by saying very good and that he already drops him off at my parents.

Back at the apartment, I left a note in our room for DeMarcus telling him I'm dressing with the girl in their room and he will see me after.

I showered with my head lean back trying my best not to smudge my makeup it wasn't without difficulty. The girls did the same and we helped each other into our dresses after moisturizing and spraying lasting scents on our backs and upper bodies. I also bought a shimmering body spray, I spray my arms, shoulders, my exposed neck, and back.