0.1

2 years later

¨You are cordially invited to the wedding of Michael and soon Emma Clifford. The both of us hope you will be able to join us, as we will be devoted with each other for the rest of our lives.¨

I looked at the white card in my hand and smiled so much a small tear of happiness rolled down my cheek. Emma was actually getting married to Michael. 

I wiped the small tear away and placed the card on my bookshelf so I could look at it everytime I walked by. 

''What's that?'' a dark voice asked, making a pleasant chill go through me as I kept looking at my invitation and I smiled.

''It's an invitation to a wedding.'' two arms wrapped themselves around my waist, pulling me closer to his warm body.

''To Michael's and Emma's?'' he asked again as I nodded.

''That's great.'' he chuckled. ''So what do you want for dinner babe?'' he asked me and twirled me around and I looked up and got met by his grey eyes that smiled to me.

''You decide tonight Blake.'' I smiled softly as he nodded and let me go as he walked out into the kitchen to get some take-out menus.

I glanced towards the kitchen and made sure Blake was occupied as I walked up to my big bookshelf and moved away some of the books to reveal a small purple box. I carefully took it out and replaced the books as I took the box with me and sat down in my dark sofa. 

I took a deep breath before opening the package, revealing a brown, braided bracelet in leather. As softly as I could, I picked up the bracelet and put it on my wrist, grazing my fingertips over it. It was too big for me but I didn't care.

It had been two years since I last saw the owner of the bracelet.

In the panic and frenzy of tears when I stuffed and collected all my things that night, it somehow had gotten inot my bag. At first when I'd realized it had tagged along I wanted to throw it away, but I just couldn't. It had such meaning to me I decided to keep it.

Whenever I thought of him or missed him I took it out and put it on. Other people would have said it was self-destruction. A way of remembering how much he hurt me, but somehow it was the opposite to me.

All I could memorize when looking at the bracelet was the small kisses he trailed against my neck, the way he looked at me when we laughed, his determination to keep me safe, how protective he was and above it all, the little things he did to make me feel loved.

''Okay I've finally found it!'' Blake cheered as he returned into the room, holding a menu in his hands.

I looked up at him and gave him a smile as he came up and sat down next to me. He didn't know about the bracelet, I thought it was for the best. He grabbed the phone and dialed in the number while giving me the menu to pick out whatever food I wanted to order.

''I'll take a tuna salad with bread on the side.'' I said as he nodded. As Blake ordered the food, I quickly put away the purple box from sight and returned to my seat just in time as he said goodbye into the phone and put it away.

''I'm so hungry I could eat a horse right here, right now.'' he groaned, making me chuckle.

''You're in a constant hunger.'' I said as he grinned.

''Well I'm a man, I need food.'' he said and shrugged his shoulders as he leaned back in the sofa, pulling me with him. I giggled a little bit as he planted a quick kiss on my lips.

''The food will be here in 15 minutes.'' he said cheerful as I nodded and put my head on his shoulder as the both of us turned to the TV.

About an hour later, the food was eaten and I was dead tired from the day. I had been in university all day, studying and going to different classes. I had been going to school for the last year to get a degree in psychology and industrial design. I had always disliked school but since I really wanted to help my dad out with his company, I decided to get some education.