Episode 12

Coming back to this story after a long time... Not going to be as great, but season 2 will have a lot more action and drama. I can't promise after uploading this that I will make the second book just yet.

Again this was rushed, but at least it is done. 

---

"So, how were you guys? Sleep well?" Haru smiles as they walk down the sidewalk together.

"Yeah, sort-of," Dawn responds.

"Beautiful day." Haru grins.

Legoshi stares down and Dawn kicks a nearby rock...

"Thank you guys so much for saving me..."

Dawn smiles, Legoshi smiles at Dawn...

'She has such a beautiful smile, why doesn't she use it?'

"You're welcome, Haru! Anything for a friend." Dawn cheerfully says.

---

"I would have called you to the facility, young man..." The dorm mother says. The old baboon was complaining about a cat and a wolf spending the night together...

"What happened to Dawn?"

"She is healing nicely... but because she had been moving so much, she is still asleep... But she might wake up soon..." They hear a gasp and some coughing, the dorm mother walks over to Dawn.

"Excuse me... how are you doing, Legoshi?" Juno asks...

"Hey, Juno..."

Juno sits close to him and Legoshi felt uncomfortable, you could see it on his face, "I just know how strong... wolves... can be..."

Every time Juno inches closer, Legoshi moves back...

'Why is he moving away?' Juno thinks, "I heard you were a hero, that you saved a rabbit... Legoshi, you know when you said that it is soothing to feel touched by the same species? Well, take advantage of that! Touch me!"

Legoshi freaked out, "Oh... thanks a lot but, I'm feeling at peace right now..."

'WHAT?! Are you hers now? Is that what this is!?' Juno thinks.

---

Dawn walks out of the hospital room, Juno stares furiously at her...

Dawn walks away, Juno follows her behind... Then Dawn turns around, crossing her arms, "What the hell do you want Juno?!"

"You think you can make Legoshi happy?!"

Dawn taps her foot, "No... Did you ever ask yourself the dumb question?! Huh!? Legoshi doesn't even like you, why could you think just because you're the same species that he likes you?!"

Juno was furious, "What makes you think that he likes you?!"

"He almost kissed me... and he touched me..." Dawn smirks...

Juno gasps, "You liar!"

"Why would I want to lie to someone that is younger than me? You won't last long in this school..."

Juno stomps her foot...

"What are you going to do? Whine like a big baby because you don't have the love of your life?!"

Juno scoffs and walks away, then stares back at her, "I will surpass you as a woman! I will prove it. At the meteor festival!"

"Yeah, we will see..." Dawn mutters.