Ep: 4 - Give it your all

"Now! Completely useless!" The mouse teacher yells, he throws photos all over the table, "NOBODY WANTS TO SEE BORING PHOTOS OF THESE LIFELESS SKULLS!!!"

"Yeah but-"

"I ASK FOR LOUIE!!! AND I GOT NONE!!!"

"I know, but Louie was wearing that mask..."

"ENOUGH EXCUSES! THEY DID THE CURTAIN CALL, RIGHT!?"

"They didn't come out for it..."

"WHAT!!?! IMPOSSIBLE!!!"

---

Everyone was in a hospital room, hovering over Louis's bed...

Louis was passed out until he woke up, everyone stared at him surprised...

"Louis!" Everyone yells, running up to him...

"What did- Wait! I remember! What about the audience?!" Louis asks.

"Don't worry, you collapsed after the curtain was fully shut... No one saw a thing..." The pelican teacher says.

"What about Dawn?"

"She... she is ok... just not here right now..."

Louis sighs, 'I must have scared her...'

"Anyway... it's 8 p.m.... according to the medical team, you broke your left leg... looks like you won't be performing for the stage tomorrow..." Bill says.

"Bill, please..." The teacher said.

"What! What good is it to hide the truth!" Bill said.

"Yes, but even so..."

"We were discussing what we should do for the show tomorrow..."

'What is this? All of this, pity! From everyone,' Louis grips onto the sheets. 'So... one broken leg, and I'm helpless?'

"Bill..." Louis looks at him.

"Huh..."

"You'll be my replacement... for tomorrow's show... you will be playing Adler..."

Bill was excited, "Are you sure?!"

---

Bill was practicing on Adler, but, He was talking about what Louis would say to him after Louis's leg healed, that is.

Bill, was talking as if Louis was going to thank him, of course, Louis won't. Louis is more of the serious type of red deer, not there to make jokes and laugh along with anyone else, he would crack a few jokes in front of Dawn privately, being the cat that she is, she would happily laugh along with it, because he was a friend, and not just any friend... a close friend. They were so close, that you, might ask if he loves her... and not like a brother...