Ep 6: Blurred Vision - Dream or Reality?

'Honestly... carnivores are used to this tension... The fact that no one likes carn-' Legoshi thinks walking down the hall...

"No! Stop it!!!" A girl yells

"Do you see this?! The canine killer's group leader was a gray wolf! Just like you!"

"But I am not like that!"

Legosi was thinking about how to help.

"You hear me? Since you are a gray wolf?"

Legosi steps up, "Uh... Um... Excuse me?"

"Huh, wha?"

A female gray wolf was at the stairs, her bullies?...

"I am her older brother... is there a problem here?" Legosi asks.

"Brother? You don't look the same?"

"I look like our father, and she looks like our mother," Legosi says to them. Legosi looked at the wolf, "You ok? Sis?"

"Yeah... thank you... brother..." The female acts, her voice was soft.

"Dang it!"

"YEAH!!!"

After the bullies left, Legosi stared at the wolf. Legosi says he was sorry about lying, explaining how he hated bullying about gray wolves and their hatred, the female gray wolf thanks him for saving her...

"You're a freshman, right? You will get used to it..." Legosi says.

She was crying, "This is something I have to get used to? Seriously? This is even worse than junior high! They are so cruel! They can't do this! I'm just so frustrated at myself! I take it too personally every time..."

"Is that the way you really feel?"

Legosi explained to her that feeling frustrated makes you stronger...

"Anyway excuse me..."

"You are Legosi from the art department, right?"

He stops.

"Actually, I just joined the drama club..."

"My name is Juno..."

---

"All right! So those sophomores will meet here to discuss the meteor festival tomorrow right after school..." The president of the Drama Club says.

People from the Drama Club sit in front of mirrors. Dawn wasn't.

"Um... why just the carnivores?" A female zebra raises her hand up.

"Have you not been seeing the news lately? The herbivores are going to work here on sight tomorrow. Anyway, that's all I am going to say..."

The herbivores all groan.