Ep 7:

"In the sea, communication is exchanged by sounds and bubbles rather than words." The teacher explains.

Legosi was sitting next to a chicken, a hen. She was writing quickly, not looking at Legosi, 'I am Legom... I am a hen since we are seated in alphabetical order, I am next to this rather slow male wolf sits next to me... he always looks worried with his brows angled down, I secretly call him sad brows...'

Legosi's stomach growls quite loudly.

'I can't say sad brows, and I am very acquainted... however, I do happen to know one of his secrets...'

The bell rings, Legosi pulls out a box of egg sandwiches. Jack and Legosi chat about the sandwiches, as Legom watches.

'The thing is... the eggs come from me... I sell my eggs to the school, more or less than a part-time job...'

---

"Hey, Legom! Tonight, some of us are going to see a movie... want to come?" One of her friends asks.

"Oh, thanks for asking but, no, I can't." She says.

They were chatting about Legom's job and how she is taking them too seriously.

She runs a strong, lap around the track field.

---

Of course, Legosi eating an egg sandwich was something he does every Wednesday, he pulls out a bag of something else other than an egg salad sandwich. Legom gasps and passes out.

Legom tears up, thinking about the quality of her eggs dropping so low that she lost a customer, she questions her purpose as a hen.

A very short and I think 'not so needed' add to the show... But the chicken only realized that her sandwiches were moved to Friday instead because those sandwiches were so popular, so she cried for no apparent reason.

---

Legosi flips through pages, "Hey, do you happen to have an eraser?"

"Sorry, I only have one right now... and I'm using it..." Legom says in an annoyed tone.

"Uh... fine..." Legosi says in defeat.

'Looks like sad brow didn't realize that my egg sandwich moved to a Friday...'

---

'I walk into a forest of dangerous and deadly branches, in this world, there should only be me and freedom... but, I am bound in chains, watching my emotions control me... Watching other carnivores control me... After all of my family died... I-I let my emotions loose... blaming all of my problems on myself... punishing myself for all the things I do... it's a habit... I focus on other people and push myself away... I lose control of everything, my mind goes into autopilot as I cry... Even ending my life doesn't seem to work... Louis catches me every time... He is so... controlling... too controlling... I don't understand why he loves me... I'm a freak... No wonder why I'm bullied so damn much... I-I just c-can't take it anymore... k-kill me already... I-I don't need to live in constant dread! W-why me... why... me? I-I don't understand... J-JUST END ME ALREADY!!!'

Louis lies on top of Dawn's furry body, he cups her face in his hands, then kisses her... "Dawn..." He whispers. Dawn pets his face. Dawn sits on Louis's lap, He pets her head. She purrs. 

'Louis is expected to be perfect at all times, it's obvious. He really can't hide that...'

"What would you do, if I accidentally bit you?" Dawn asks, looking at him.