Ep 2: Instinct

Legosi lays in an unknown void like he was trapped in his own mind...

In his own instincts...

'*sigh* I wasn't even asleep... I just want to be a shell... and I don't have to wake up, or sleep... ever...' Legosi thinks.

Legosi was in a cage, a very rusted cage indeed... the sound of water drops was loud, and a little satisfying...

A white dog, with a patch of hair covering his eyes, opens the curtains to his bed, "Legosi..."

Legosi's eyes shot open, as he wakes up.

"You can't just sleep the day away, you know..."

Legosi gets up, a toilet sound in the background sounds, "Rise and shine... Mr. scary face..." The dog says, pulling his cheek.

A coyote comes out of the restroom, "Legosi, something tells me you didn't study for the math test at all today either, huh?"

"Nope..." Legosi groans as he is being dragged out of bed.

"I sure know that feeling..."

"Hurry up and get changed, Legosi."

Jack, a golden retriever, thinks to himself, 'huh, something's wrong... his mood is even darker today...'

Legosi stares into a mirror, his reflection shows him angry while his dark, black aurora surrounds him...

---

Earlier

A heart beats out loud...

'The sound, is it mine? Or is it yours?' Legosi thinks, still holding Haru... But, it wasn't Haru he was holding, it was Dawn. He thought it was Haru, but Haru only blocked the smell of Dawn.

'She feels so... warm... and small... she moves around a lot... her breath is making my arm wet... under her clothes... what's... under her soft fur? STOP! What should I do? What should I? (he touches her) how satisfying would it feel in my mouth? That warm flesh, my hands... won't stop! (He grips her arm) '

"That's how it should be..." A voice that sounds like Legosi says.

Legosi flinches, sweat on his forehead...

"You have struggled your entire life, and now... you reached your limit..."

"GO AWAY! STOP!"

"You've suppressed your feelings, ever since you were a kid... and you lived quietly in the darkness, haven't you? Is that sadness you fear, or is it frustration? "

"Stop!"

"It's neither... you feel joy from the bottom of your heart..."

"N-n-no! S-stop! Stop!"

"LOOK AT ME! FACE YOURSELF! DON'T LOOK AWAY! I'M GROWING BIGGER, CAN YOU SEE!?"

"I won't look! Go away!"

"I know that you're ready... the fun part is just starting... all it takes is just one bite!"

"Damn it! I Can't!" Legosi gasps.

"You longed for this taste, for 17 years!"

"S-stop! Just end my misery! Give it to me..."

Legosi's fangs show, He growls, 'I HATE YOU... I'LL EAT YOU!!!'

Legosi's claws dig into Dawn's arm, making it bleed, 'I'LL EAT YOU!'

He was about to bite into Dawn but stops when he smells her again...