Ep 9

"So, you want to be a pole dancer, huh?" A female okapi asks Dawn.

"Yes, someone recommended me the job, I was wondering if I could, you know... pole dance..." Dawn says, holding the side of the table nervously.

"Take off your clothes and show me your body..." She says.

"U-Uh huh!? Why?" Dawn shakes.

"I need to see if your body is worth it..."

Dawn takes off her clothes.

"Ah, yes, you have the perfect body... Maybe better than me." The okapi giggles, "and as long as you can dance, you have the job immediately."

"Really!?"

"Yes, and you get to dance with me on stage."

"Really!?"

"The name's Cosmo... and I will name you Orion..." she smiles, "How old are you?"

"Um... 19..."

"Ah, almost an adult I see... and you are young..." She smiles, "If you come by tonight, I will fill you in and give you your new clothes..."

"Oh, wow, okay!"

"Also, are you a virgin, by any chance?"

"Uhnm... no..."

---

Dawn walks down the hall, 'It's been 2 months since Tem's death... No one reported on them arresting anyone... Whoever it is... I WANT THEM KILLED!'

Dawn sighs out of anger, she stops to see Louis crouching next to Tem's memorial...

She notices a cheetah crouching, ready to attack... The cheetah was about to pounce on Louis...

Until Dawn tackles him to the ground...

Louis turns around but sees nothing since they were behind the wall...

Dawn shoved a rag in his mouth to stop him from biting her, Louis gets up and leaves.

She takes out the rag, "My bad now let go of me!"

The cheetah was about to run but, she grabs his tail, "I'm sorry! I didn't know that Louis's girlfriend was a bodyguard!"

"I'M NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND!!! WHY! WHY WERE YOU ABOUT TO HURT LOUIS!!!"

"Why would I tell you? Just go have sex with Louis and leave me alone!"

She grabs his head and squeezes it hard...

"OKAY!!! OKAY, I WILL TELL YOU!!!" The cheetah screams, "You are a carnivore, you should know by now... We are trying to kill Louis right now..."

Dawn's eyes grow like saucers, "What?!"

"That's right princess, after the festival, it would be you or Louis that is going to be the next beastar... we hope it's you because, if he becomes the next beastar then it will weaken the carnivore's power! Step up your game pretty baby, kill him when you get the chance... he will ruin your popularity! Everyone will hate the carnivores along with you! Let your instincts loose, cat!"

'He breaks the brawl between Legoshi and Bill, Is the most loving best friend I ever had, and takes time to remember Tem? He deserves to be beastar... not me... not anyone...'

Dawn lets go of the cheetah, "You can't protect him on your own! You are so small! You'll die before you even get to speak to him ever again!!!" The cheetah runs.

Tears fill Dawn's eyes... "I need to tell Legoshi..."

---

Legoshi goes up to Dawn, "Dawn..."