Ep 8: Caught like floss in a canine's tooth

'My parents always wanted me to have friends and find love... finding love is out of the question, but I have found friends... Louis, Haru, Legoshi to name a few... but that doesn't help that I feel so incomplete... like I'm forgetting something... What is it?' Dawn frowns, talking to herself...

The dinosaur statue that the art department made was complete, everyone surrounds it awing the artwork. One of the art department people turn it on, the Dinosaur lights up a glow, everyone gasps. The mayor wanted them to leave, it was probably because of the carnivore incident a couple of days ago...

Legoshi was sitting on the ground, holding his tail in sadness...

---

Haru writes down on a board for the meteor festival, she was going to give out flowers for anyone interested in getting them...

She hums to herself, "Are you both cherryton students?" Someone asks...

The mayor walks up to Haru and Dawn.

"Mr. Mayor!" Haru gasps.

"You should both get back to school right away."

"Uh, yes," Dawn says, "I think we should."

The mayor puts his hands behind his back, "It is my duty as the mayor to is to build a city, where everyone feels safe..."

Haru turns and gasps, Legosi stands over her with crazy eyes, "hi..."

"Legosi!"

Legosi realizes going back to normal, "Uh... how are you doing?"

"You didn't go back yet either, huh?" Haru asks him, walking over.

"Uh... I was actually looking for Dawn..."

"Oh... she is over there..."

Legosi looks over towards Dawn, who was putting up some equipment.

"Oh... Why don't we all head back, together..." Legosi asks.

"Ok, sure... but why?"

"Because we both need to keep you safe..." Legosi says his eyes going crazy, Haru had a sweatdrop.

---

They all walked to a subway station, "It's nice walking to the school with two friends." Dawn speaks up.

No one answers her, the atmosphere was very... awkward between the trio.

"The doors are closing, please stand clear..."

The three of them run as fast as possible to the train, only to find out that it left them behind, they all sit down on benches waiting for the next train to come by.

"Great, now we have to wait... how very unfortunate..." Dawn says, Dawn was sitting next to Legosi, he felt her tail touch his.

"I-It's a very hot day today... it should go back down tomorrow..." Legosi blushes madly.

"Wow... just ignore me, why don't you..." Dawn crosses her arms.

"Please, you two, I'm trying to think..." Haru says.

"I'm just nervous, Dawn..."

"Nervous about what?!"

"Nervous about you and m-"

Haru gets up, "You guys should stop arguing already!"

Dawn stares over at Legosi, "I'm sorry Legosi... It's just... I want friends and if you just ignore me like that... then that tells me you don't even like me... Ever since my parents died, I- Huh?!"