As well as an empty bed.

'Oh, she's not here.' Iida gazed around for any signs of her. When he didn't find any he shut the door and returned to the common room. But her disappearance confused him. 'Maybe, she hasn't gotten back from her morning run yet?' He thought. He didn't want to think the worst happened right off the bat. Even if it might be true.

He made it back to the class and most all of them finished breakfast. They noticed Rin's absence behind him.

"Were you able to wake Rin?" Denki asked. He was one of the people done with breakfast.

"She wasn't there. Maybe on one of her morning runs." Iida suggested. But now that he was saying it out loud, it sounded like a long shot.

"Hopefully she'll make it to class on time." Kirishima said with a smile. A bit of worry started to develop but he brushed it off.

<Unknown>

Rin woke up to a dark room of cement. Her head aches and she tried holding it but she didn't budge. That's when she found out her hand was restrained to the chair she was sitting in, and her fake arm was nowhere to be seen. She tried getting out of the restraints but once her skin hit the steel it burned. Rin yelped in pain and stoped struggling to get her wrist away from the burning restraints.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Rin heard Overhaul say. She looked up to see his enter the room through the only door. "If you try to beak those with your strength, you'll burn." The masked man said and sat in the chair that was placed in front of her.

"What do you want from me?" Rin asked with a glare.

"I already told you. Your quirk is strong, in the right hands it could cause a lot of damage." Overhaul said, referring to himself.

"You're right it should be in the right hands. My hands." Rin said with a hateful tone in her voice. She's not gonna lose Venom and Riot just because someone wants them for power.

"Your quirk works very fast and diligently. When you heal yourself it's quite instant, is it not?" He asked and didn't get a response from Rin. "If my new experiment had that reaction time then it would sell like hot cakes."

"Can we please not talk about food when I'm hungry." Rin said plainly even thought on the inside...

DID SOMEONE SAY HOT CAKES!?!

WITH CHOCOLATE ON TOP!?!

FOOOOODDD!!!!!

'Can you two stop I'm trying to be tough right now, not hungry!' Rin scolded the simbyotes through her thoughts.

We're not hungry.

WE'RE HANGRY!

"While you're here and not being experimented on. You are ordered to take care of my daughter Eri." Overhaul said- well ordered.

"What else do you want me to do? Learn the language of bull shit you're speaking to me?" Rin asked with a smirk. Oh come on it was the perfect moment! Overhaul somewhat froze at her statement. I mean she wasn't exactly in the best position to be talking shit to the current yakuza  leader. He couldn't deny her fearlessness, but it also pissed him off.

"Listen I'm not in the mood for any blood to be on my hands. But if you even try to escape, I won't hesitate to kill you." He glared and Rin's smirk hardened into a matching glare.

"We'll see." Rin said Overhaul then stood up. He walked behind her so and stoped near the back wall.

"Kurono." He ordered and the white hooded yakuza walked into the room. He clamped one half of bulky cuffs on her hand. The cuff covered her hand and the small pillars on the cuffs clamped down on her wrist. Rin felt sharp pains where the pillars would be, so she suspected those were needles. Probably to keep her from using her 'quirk.' Time to put on her act of having a quirk.