╭Chapter 2╮

≒≀≓.    ~       ≒≀≓.
Two Days Later
≒≀≓.      ~     ≒≀≓.

I woke up with a gasp as there was people at the gates. I got up, summoning my scythe as I grabbed it and let it help me stand.

I took in a few deep breaths before my purple clouds surrounded me and transported me to the main gates.

"Oh shit-"

"I told you we shouldn't have stood here too long jeff!" Lj, a monotone clown of slenders, complained

"What do you want." I asked

Jeff leaned on the gates and smirked at me.

"Hey~" He cooed as he ran his hand through his hair

I threw him a slight glare as he seemed to have realized it didn't work.

"I thought she was a succubus?" Jeff asked lj

Lj face palmed himself as I didn't waste time. The gates opened and I put my scythe to jeffs neck.

"Thats hot." Jeff smirked

"I'm done." Lj said and turned around

Lj left and jeff looked at him.

"Hey we haven't even started!" Jeff complained

'Started?'

I gasped as I finally sensed the multiple people within the castle.

"We've been infiltrated!" I hissed

"Dammit jeff-"

I kicked jeff away from the gates and ran toward the castle. The gates closed as I ran to the castle and pain entered my body.

'Where is he!'

I first transported myself to the dungeon and checked on splendor. Poor child was covered in rainbow blood and cuts.

"Splendor, come with me! We've been infiltrated and I must protect you and My Lord." I ordered

He slightly turned to me and I could see he was too injured to move. The castle then shook vigorously with destruction.

'Zalgo will be fine on his own, splendor won't!'

I opened the cell door and leaned my scythe on the wall. I let my fangs grow as I knelt to the poor injured child.

"I'll heal you young one." I said softly

He smiled weakly and his color brightened. Though I can't heal myself, I can heal others.

I lightly kissed his forehead and a pink glow lined his body. I put my finger at the end of a cut on his cheek and went over it, healing it as the cut went away.

I did the same process with each injury and then sensed the enemy coming closer.

'I must hurry-'

"Gah- ahh!" I yelped in pain

My head was pounding as I put my hands on the sides of my head.

"Where are you!" Zalgo demanded within my head

"I'm securing your prisoner my lord-"

"You're supposed to be securing ME!" He growled

His power choked me and I fell back, struggling to breathe. His power and anger dragged me across the floor and up on the wall.

I struggled and was in immense pain. I couldn't do anything as I was slowly losing consciousness.