╭Chapter 1╮

-Original Photo-

╭⌯╮time skip

"Hold still." Stripes said as kindly as she could

She didn't like sounding kind, but for me, she'd try. Rake kept an eye out on my door as stripes tended to my wounds.

She applied the cheap and horrible healing potion on my back as I hissed and buried my face into my pillows.

"I know, it hurts like a bitch!" Stripes said," we felt it too."

"Stupid potions..." Rake mumbled

I calmed down and let out a huge sigh of tiredness. Stripes then growled and threw the empty glass bottle at a wall. 

"Zalgo should know by now that your wings can't just grow BACK!" She growled

"Just please tell me Maori is tending to my wings." I sighed

"She is." Stripes informed as she calmed down," but she said she couldn't promise a full recovery."

The bell rang, zalgo was calling for me. I helped myself up but stripes shoved me back down.

"Like hell you will." Stripes warned

"In hell I am!" I replied," literally and figuratively!"

"I'll handle it, rake you make sure she stays in bed." Stripes ordered

Stripes left and rake came over and sat by my bed.

"Zalgo doesn't deserve your help or power." Rake said

I hugged my pillows and winced a bit but relaxed.

"I don't care what he deserves." I replied," I was the one who took the deal."

"Dumb deal..." Rake mumbled

I hummed as I rested and closed my eyes. The healing process is gonna take a few months, but since this is hell it'll be a few years.

'Can't wait for this two year recovery...'

Obvious sarcasm of course. I felt myself drifting into sleep as I was somewhat comfortable on my bed over my sheets.

"Sleep well and may you recover quickly Proxy Leader." Rake said

Out of all the servants or proxies zalgo has I'm the Leader. Or the one who commands them and makes them do shit.

Now that I'm out of commission, stripes is in charge. I softly huffed through my nose and let myself fall asleep...

╭⌯╮ time skip

Zalgo POV

Boredom. I am very bored.

"Love, go-"

"She's still resting." Stripes answered, interrupted really

I growled and didn't like being interrupted.

"I wouldn't interrupt you if you'd just remember." Stripes informed

"Y/N doesn't interrupted me nor does she inform me to remember such things." I replied

"Basically she takes care of a troublesome child." She said and mumbled," no wonder she needs rest."

"Go lock yourself UP with splendor!" I growled

She scoffed and walked away. I was irritated that none of them listened to me or were as accompanying as Y/N.

'What a waste...'