fourteen

Athena

"Athena, don't even think about dancing with Ahren today. I will personally come to fucking kill you and him." Phoenix warned me this morning.

Not that his threat worked.

Ahren and I have been practicing in the studio during dance today while the girls are taking their normal dance class in the room next door.

We're working with our choreographer on some partner work for Jack the Ripper. He finally told us what the production was. It's a cool idea really. Lots of seduction involved though and my brothers are going to actually murder me. I've decided they aren't coming to watch it. Neither are my friends.

I made that decision while in yet another erotic position with Ahren. His hands holding mine above my head on the ground and him crawled on top of me.

It gives me the tingles and I unintentionally think back to moaning his name last night. I'm totally fucked. I need to shake that thought. I got it out of my system. Surely that's enough.

Our dance class ends and the rest of the day flies by pretty fast.

I walk out to the car with Florence and January. We're all going to the football game tonight but the girls can't come to the after party at our house. January's got a family birthday dinner and Florence is going away for the weekend.

The guys are all coming though - even Raeden despite not being on the football team.

"Hey Thena, excited for tonight?" Khai asks me.

"Yeah definitely, you? Nervous for your game?"

"Nah, we have good odds."

We jump in the car and drive home, chatting more about tonight. Before I hop out, Phoenix child locks the doors. I look at him confused and he turns around in the drivers seat to face me.

"There's going to be alcohol tonight Athena. You're not to drink it. Atticus' rules still apply here," he orders. "Don't accept drinks from strangers and do not take any boys upstairs. Or I will fucking show you hell. Also lock your door and no slutty clothes. You're lucky you're even allowed out of your room for it."

I decide to just agree with his terms. "Yes Phoenix, I understand." I actually am pretty lucky that they're letting me go to it.

"Good." He states before unlocking the doors as the three of us get out and walk inside.

I make my way to my room and put my cheer uniform on. The game starts at 6 but we have to be there by 4 to help set up and get things ready.

After dawdling around the house for a couple hours, 4pm comes around pretty quickly. I walk downstairs to see Khai and Phoenix with their football clothes on already. They spot me and Phoenix scowls, probably at my cheer uniform.

We walk out to the car and Phoenix drives us back to school, parking near the stadium. Pretty much the whole school is here. I wouldn't be surprised if Ahren was too.

He's been the only thing on my mind lately. Not to mention how far those thoughts went last night. I need to find a way to get him out. Seeing him at the gym didn't help, especially after knowing he was watching me train. The boys want me to learn self defence for some reason. When I asked why they said something about our family businesses. Very weird if you ask me, I don't remember them being dangerous or anything.

Phoenix calls for me to keep up with him and Khai, interrupting my thoughts. I walk quicker to keep up with them and they take me to the massive group of football players. I look up at them confused but stop when I see Archie and Jas. I walk up and give them a good luck hug, returning back to my place between Phoenix and Khai afterwards. I stand there as the team talks strategy and then we split off to walk into the locker rooms for them to run out when the game starts.