Regret jealousy love

Start from the beginning

Misha: c'mon T. I am not in a mood of joke today
(Piya and misha laughed).

T: urrrrghhh....( She stamped the foot on the floor). U Misha...I will show you. And u charity case, u finally patched with your bloody step sister.

Piya and misha got angry. Misha was about to reply but piya stopped her.

Piya: T.... I think it's none of ur business. But yeah...being T, u can't let things on its own because u have to gossip around . Moreover, u need attention which u won't get if you don't interfere in others matter. But u know what, I really don't give a damn to ur gossip and trust me I am not gonna allow you either. It's better if you show these interests in ur studies.

They moved forward leaving a shocked T. Misha was really proud of her sister or best friend today. They entered the classroom and took their seat. Kabir looked at piya who was busy with Misha. After a lot of attempts on piya, he had finally decided to move on but always wanted piya beside him as friend which she was. Piya felt someone's arrival while talking with Misha, her heartbeats increased turning her cheeks pink. She couldn't help but turned back facing Abhay who just arrived . Their eyes met, noticed by Kabir and Misha. Soon, they broke their eye contact but it was already late. Abhay took his seat .

Misha: Piya... I think tumhe apni seat change kar leni chahiye.

Piya(confused): what r u saying? Why should I?

Misha: oh c'mon...I can't take the blame of separating two love birds. I mean tum uske aane se pahle hi blush kar rhi thi like u could feel his arrival and I saw ur eyes romance with ur romeo.

Piya (hiding her blush): No mish. It's nothing like that. I just wanted to thank him for his help. I told u na how Raichands saved me from siddharth.

Unconvinced by piya, Misha changed her seat and sat beside Abhay. She wanted to help her sister for her complex relationship with Abhay.

Misha: hello Abhay.

Abhay: hii Misha.

Misha: I wanted to thankyou.

Abhay: thankyou for what?

Misha: for helping piya yesterday.

Abhay was shocked as he thought piya told them everything. But his heart denied the allegations as it believed in piya wholly. But he couldn't help himself other than asking.

Abhay: she told u everything?

Misha: yeah...she told us how u guys, being humans, helped her to fight against that bloody vampire siddharth. But I didn't get anything about maithili. I mean she came to kill piya but instead she helped and left. Isn't it complex?

Abhay felt relax. His dead heart jumped in joy of victory for trusting her. Now he had to add some more lies .

Abhay: Misha... I can't say anything as I really don't have any idea about maithili. But yeah I can say we just helped her little. It was her motivation which helped her to get out of it. I was scared too. I mean u can understand, fighting immortal being is not easy, that too a beast like siddharth.

Misha: what u guys were doing there in jungle that too in night.

Abhay: actually, we were going to meet our relatives as they wanted to meet dad after the landslides. They were effected badly so we had to. But in our way, we heard some screams which was familiar to me. We followed the scream and as expected it was piya's. We couldn't leave her alone with that beast, no matter how strong he was. But we were surprised when we saw maithili,similar to piya or can say her reflection. She was really a confusing character.

Misha: that's okk dude. Well, I wanted to talk to you something more.

Abhay (confused): more? What is that?

Misha: it's about piya and you. I can see the love in ur eyes but you guys R not ready to accept it. I mean what is stopping u?

Abhay: it's nothing like that Misha. We're not meant to be one or together.

We are already together, Misha. But can't tell you as it won't help us in any way other than harming her, Abhay thought.

He wanted to scream that he loved Piya in front of the whole world but his reality denied it. Maithili's presence wouldn't help him either. May be their love was made to be hidden, a hidden fairy tale of fire and butterfly. Irritated with same replies from both sides, Misha decided to teach them a lesson for their denial.

Misha: that's good.

Abhay got confused with Misha's behaviour, who was earlier trying to get them together, was ok with their denial. He felt something fishy.

Abhay: so u accepted? That we can't be together.

Misha: yeah... it's good na...now, Piya can meet some new guys. Waise bhi after our exam, more freshers will come and I'm sure Piya will fall for one of them. If she doesn't, I will make sure she does.

Abhay felt jealous , irritated with a person who was not even known, perhaps didn't exist either whom piya would love leaving Abhay. But he couldn't even listen about piya with someone else so how would he imagine his love with some other person, Kabir was not an exception. Piya curiously wanted to know what talks were going on between her love and best friend. Abhay's facial expressions made her more curious.

Everyone got busy when teacher entered . But Abhay couldn't let go what Misha said.