"Have you been wondering what's the story behind Aurora's name?" She asked to Dymitri.

"N-no."

"Aurora was named after her mother, Arizona labored on one peaceful winter night. We were running back then until her water broke. She labored in the fresh snow that night. The baby is so pretty, skin was like a porcelainized skin no-- skin as white as snow. His blue icy eyes came from his father and his feminine features came from his mother. After that, they brainstormed for his name, which will suit him until the starry night flashed colorful lights. The borealis was so stunning that night and his mother smiled calling him Aurora which perfectly fits him.

After that, a white lights bursted in front of us and revealed Selena, the goddess of moon. She told us that he's the one, the one who will save us from the darkness and death, the one who will defeat the monster who came from nowhere but,"

"But what?"

"The child possessed too much power. He's the one who's been summoned of the four elemental spirits. He may be possesses good power but this power can destroy too, just like yours Dymitri." She explained looking at Dymitri.

"In order to prevent this from happening, Arizona created a magic crystal in order to stop the flow of powerful energy om Aura's blood and Selena casted a powerful protection spell for Aurora, binding the crystal into his arm so it will last longer and that jewel will help him stop the powers for the meantime and his true powers will eventually wake up sooner when he's ready." She added putting some sense into their discussion.

"That's why he's always long sleeves, jackets, sweaters, turtlenecks and other kind of clothes to hide the crystal in his arm."

Dymitri realized this, ever since they met, he saw Aurora wears sweater earlier, even when they came back to eat dinner, he was wearing long sleeves.

"After Selena warned us, Murks eventually appeared and attacked us. That's what happened why his family died and I ran him away. I thought that we could've safe if were from away from here and I decided to go here, in the human world. Luckily, I'm friends with Chris and that time, Lucy had a miscarriage. I decided to give Aurora to them, after all he'll remain powerless until the time comes and they accepted him.

Once every year, I will visit him but I must hide my identity from him. I always visit him midnight and just that until now."

"I must protect him Demi, that's why I'm worried about him." Tiara sighed and Dymitri looked at her not knowing what to do.

"I'm his godmother Demi and I'll protect him no matter what happens." She said smiling faintly.

"Anyways, let's go now. They are waiting for us." She said and the two eventually moved forward.

They arrived finally into the basement where the ceremony of incantation is going to held.

"Here are the instructions for the spell Dymitri," Lucy told him handing the scroll that contains the forbidden incantation.

"But I warned you, this spell is strictly forbidden. Even me can't do this. Only a powerful mage can completely perform this." She warned but Dymitri ignored her.

He opened it and read thoroughly the instructions. Absorbing what written inside into his mind, he closed the scroll and handed it to Lucy.

"Where should I place myself performing this spell?"

"At the center." Lucy replied and Dymitri went into the center of the room where a podium stands. He's inside in a magical circle written in the cold floor.

Sighing deeply to chanel his powers, he gazed at the spectators around him and then, focused to remember what he just read in the scroll.

"Please, be careful." He heard Theodore and he smiled.