Chapitre 1.....

JUNGKOOK'S POV

LOVE hurts sometimes...

Everyone already cried because of love... already suffered because of it... a beautiful feeling but also an awful one when we fall for the wrong person...

Me, Jeon Jungkook,is a victim of love. And I say all of this because I experienced it.

" Let's just end it..... " she said without any expression.. as if the 3 years we spent together were nothing for her.

That day, it was our third anniversary....

We were at a restaurant.. our favourite one. I loved her and I thought that it was the same for her. But I guess I  was wrong.

I should have known earlier... yeah... I noticed changes about her. She became all busy, she didn't have time for me anymore.

She became cold...this little thing that was in her eyes everytime she saw me...just vanished.

During all the dinner, I was the only one who was happy,smiley.. I was trying my best to make her say something. We didn't talk... she just answered my qustions actually. *chuckles*

When we finished our meal, I paid the bill and we got out...

I looked up.. the sky was grey and was groaning.

JK:  It will rain for sure. I didn't bring an umbrella...

" Jungkook...."

I turned to her with a smile.

" Let's just end it.... "

I didn't utter a word... I just kept smiling and looked away. There was a long silent after that...

" We are not meant to be together... I can't pretend anymore...do you understand? I'm sick of our relationship. "

I felt tears coming so I looked down.

JK:  Wait here. I'm gonna buy an umbrella.. i'll be back in a moment.

She buried her hands inside the pockets of her coat.

" Jungkook.... do you even listen to me?? "

JK:  I'll be back. I said as I ran away from there....

I ran 'till I reached the shop not far and bought an umbrella...

When I got out, the rain was already pouring.
I ran Once again to the restaurant....

She was not there anymore.

I excpected this moment to come... I stood there all wet.

JK:  Yumi......

I pulled out my phone and called her but it was just ringing. My eyes got teary...my heart was heavy....

My car was parked some meters from there. Since she was not picking up,I just decided to go back home.. who knows? Maybe she came back home.

We were living together for two years now.

I got into my car and closed my eyes a moment. My tears were flowing like a river... i just held myself not to scream and break things...I pulled myself together and started the car with the hope that Maybe,she changed her mind.

I was driving normally in the avenue of the big city of Seoul... when suddenly, something caught my eyes.

I saw her.....

JK:  Yumi?  What the....

She was with a man... they looked very close..

My heart started to beat fastly... I felt sad and angry... I litteraly wanted to explode when I saw them kissing without any shame...