18.

"Alright, time to tell me the first thing on your bucket list

"Alright, time to tell me the first thing on your bucket list.", Felix said sitting down on the couch.

The two were currently at Felix's dorms. Felix was sprawled on his bed and Ahra was sitting on the couch.

"Okay so the first thing in my list was ...", she dragged out.

"Ah yes drum rolls, now spill", Felix said getting impatient.

"Learn to ride a bicycle."

"Wait you don't know how to ride a bicycle?", Felix asked.

"Nope, nobody ever taught me", Ahra said shrugging.

"Well then come on up, I'm gonna teach you how to do it! We can get Changbin hyung with us too, he'll help out!"

Ahra smiled brightly, she was really excited to learn cycling, she always wanted to learn it.

(. . .)

So now the three of them were at a nearby park, it was early evening but there weren't much people around.

"Alright so we slow the bike and the gear, Ahra I'm going to remove the pedals for now so that you can learn to balance okay?", Changbin spoke up, removing the pedals from the bicycle.

And so the two boys started teaching her how to maintain her balance, so she doesn't fall of the bike as soon as she gets on, after some time, she was pretty good at balancing.

(a / n: y'all I saw my brother learn how to ride a bicycle in like one day so yes she would too)

Felix put the pedals back on the bicycle and now it was time to start the real thing.

"Okay, so like sit comfortably now, put your feet on the pedals in a slanting position and when I say start, start pedaling. Don't worry I'll be right next to you and hold the handlebars if you want.", he said

So, Felix gripped the side of the handlebars with his uninjured hand while Ahra pedaled the bike around in the park while Changbin looked at the both of them fondly. And when he thought that she was doing good and would manage by herself now, Felix let go of her.

She wobbled around on her bicycle or a bit but then she got a hold of it and could cycle around by herself now.

Felix and Changbin let out yells of joy when they saw her doing it by herself.

"FELIX LOOK I CAN DO IT", Ahra shouted at the top of her lungs, she was too excited to have finally learned how to ride a bicycle that she didn't notice that there were some broken tiles on the pavement and she fell down with a BAM.

The boys walked over to her, "Are you okay?", Changbin asked, he was worried that she might have been hurt.

"Nah I'm fine", Ahra replied laughing.

"You did so well! I could never learn it in a day", Felix said.

Just then Changbin's phone rang, he talked to the person for a bit, "I'm sorry guys but looks like one of Felix's plushies that he lent Jisung got stuck in the toilet and they need me there, so I gotta go! Don' t worry Felix, I will rescue your plushie! ", and Changin went his way,

"I'm worried for the toilet more than my plushie-", Felix said.
"Anyways! Ahra do you wanna go get ice cream? We can return this bike too."

And so both of them returned the bike and went to the nearest ice cream shop. Felix got the Bubblegum flavored ice cream and Ahra got Mint Chocolate.

"Not gonna lie, mint chocolate is a gift from the skies.", Felix said while eating his own ice cream.

"I KNOW RIGHT! I don't understand why some people don't like it.", Ahra replied.

And they both went home talking about random things, just happy to be in each other's company.

:::::::

A/N: Lmao I'm back ig

No mint chocolate slander in this household idc.

Let's cry together.

Also stream Christmas Evel <3

EDIT: WAIT WHEN TF DID THIS HIT 1K

BYE I LOVE YOU ALL SM IDK I WANNA MAKE A WHOLE SPEECH BUT I WANNA CRY