ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀᴅ

Hello everyone ! There is something I want to address before you start reading

So before this story starts, I just wanna say that this is, in no way to offend anyone. 

Okay so I just wanna say some things, firstly, I have seen many people say that fanfics are, you know in a way "assaulting" the idols. I wanna say that this story is in no way trying to "assault" them or encourage such behaviour.

I write fanfics and will continue to write them as I used to read them myself and its kinda fun writing them, don't you think so?

Just to say, there is going to be NO mature content in this book as I know many of us are underage here, I am too, and I don't feel comfortable writing it.

And there is going to be no "Y/N" in this story as I know sometimes people image themselves as the "Y/N" and get all obsessive over the idols and I in no way want that.

I don't want to make any celebrities uncomfortable by my stories.

I'll use a original character as the lead, and just for your information, none of the idols have the same personality as portrayed in the story, it's all my imagination.

If my stories make anyone uncomfortable or offended in any way, don't hesitate to tell me about it. I'll try to make sure I amend those ! 

Anna
2nd June 2021