4.

The door burst open

The door burst open.

"Heyyy girl!"

That was Jiya.

"Hey! What's up?", Ahra asked her, looking up from the book she was reading.

"Sooooooo I have a suggestion for you!!", Jiya exclaims.

"Oh really? What is it?", Ahra asks, now interested.

"Why don't you move to the ward for some time?! You know as there might be some patients your age and you can make some new friends! You might feel lonely here hm?"

"Well...I do feel lonely sometimes, but I have you!", Ahra replies.

"But I take my day offs too you know...and I have other work to do...and I might not be here all the time to keep you company! You need more friends your age!", Jiya says.

"Hah...as if anyone would want to be friends with me.", Ahra mumbles.

Jiya looks at the girl, eyes soft. 

"Well...its your choice! You know this offer still stands! Think about it okay?", she says.

"Yeah I'll think about it.", Ahra says, smiling softly.

"Okay its time for my ward duty! I'll get going! See you in a bit~", Jiya says, then leaves the room.

Ahra thought about about her offer again, moving to the ward for a bit won't hurt right? Maybe she could get a change of place for some time.

Jiya walk out into the corridor thinking about her conversation with Ahra, thinking of new ways for the girl to move out of that small room and enjoy herself more.

She was lost in her thoughts when she heard-

"HELP US OUR FRIENDS ARE DYINGGGGG"

"Shut up Hyunjin"

:::::::

A/N: Boring chapter ik-

You all prolly know what a ward is but if you don't feel free to ask me. And yeah Ahra has  a private room in the hospital