12.

Felix was happy

Felix was happy.

He was so happy that his friends came to visit him. Not to be on the dramatic main but he literally felt like he was gonna die of loneliness.

His friends surrounded him, Jisung sat on his left, Jeongin at the right while Hyunjin and Seungmin made themselves comfortable at the foot of his bed. Chan, Changbin and Minho sat on the chairs next to the patient's bed and Felix had this overwhelming feeling that just made him want to waltz in joy.

The boys, as usual were joking around. Chan being caring had even bought Felix lunch as he knew he wouldn't like the hospital food. And oh to say Felix loved it would be an understatement.

As the boys continued talking, Felix felt someone looking at him so he glanced around and saw Ahra looking at their side, a soft smile gracing her face. As she noticed that Felix was looking at her, he shot her a bright smile and the girl smiled back.

I hope she smiles more. It looks good on her.

And just then the others noticed Felix's gaze at the girl.

"Is she your friend?", Minho asked.

"Huh? Oh no, I don't think she's a friend I just met her today!", Felix answered.

"Well then she still is someone you know! Should we invite her over here?", Chan suggested.

"Yeah she looks alone, let's invite her!", Hyunjin said

Minho smiled, to be honest it looked more like a smirk. 
"Come on Changbin, we're gonna get her to come here"

"Oh alright!"

The two walked over to the girl, who was now reading a book.

"Hey! We heard you're someone Felix knows? Would you like to come with us over there?", Minho asked, giving a slight smile.

"Oh no, I'll just be a inconvenience! You should just enjoy your time with Felix!", Ahra said.

The two boys looked at each other, seemingly talking through their gazes.

"Oh well", was all Changbin said before Ahra felt her chair sliding all across the ward to the group of guys sitting with Felix. And the girl was shocked to say the least.

"Well you looked lonely, there was nobody else in the ward to keep you company so ta-da! We're here and we'll definitely not let you get bored", Minho said, evident grin in his voice.

Oh well, can't do anything now.

:::::::

A/N: hello?lmao idek how I'm even getting inspiration to write pls

Fun Fact- This book was originally gonna be a J-hope or maybe a Bang Chan ff yeet