•Final Chapter•

Start from the beginning

"Ok. Don't tell your mom. She'll kill us. Let's go to the training grounds" Sasuke wrapped both of his arms around their shoulders walking towards the training grounds.

Damnit, I told them to get everyone. Hinata thought.

"Hima, keep an eye on things. I'm going to go find the boys" Hinata kept her apron on. She didn't feel like taking it off.

Hima nodded and continued making some food.

Hinata already knew where they were. She used her byakugan and ran towards the training field.

She ended up teleporting to save time.

She ended up being Sasuke so she kicked the back of his legs roughly. He collapsed to the ground. She then ran to Souta and whacked him in the head. He fell right to the ground.

"M-Mom. Calm d-down please. Dad told us n-not to tell you!!" Haruka kept his distance.

"Come here" Hinata slowly walked toward him.

He ran away, or so he thought he could. But Hinata was faster. She hit his chakra point. Not too hard, but enough to where he was just on the ground hurting real bad.

She didn't want to hurt them bad.

"Now, you boys go get everyone. Me and Hima will be waiting. Try to get Naruto-kun and Karin to come. Maybe Kakashi and Obito if they have time ok?" Hinata cracked her back and neck.

They all nodded then got up.

"Damnit you made mom mad" Souta glanced at Sasuke in an annoyed manner.

"Shut up. I didn't know we took that long" Sasuke pouted.

"I'll go get uncle Naruto, aunt Karin, and Kushina" Haruka said roaming off.

Sasuke and Souta smirked. They knew he liked Kushina.

"Slight little man, i'm going to get Deidara and his family. You go to Kakashi's place and get all of them please. Try to get Kakashi and Obito to come too"

Souta nodded then walked off.

-Uchiha residence-
Hinata already grabbed Itachi, Izumi, and Kei. She told Himawari to get Neji and Hanabi.

So they're already at the house.

Kei was giving Himawari piggybacks and everything. He thought of her as his own sister.

"Neji, why don't you have kids yet?" Izumi asked.

"I'm not really interested in relationships. And taking care of kids is hard" he sighed remembering the times he's watched Hinata's kids.

"It's not that bad" Izumi shrugged.

"I've watched Hinata and Sasuke's, they weren't bad but babies get into everything. And they love to pull your hair"

Itachi nodded with the last thing he said. He could relate.

Hanabi and Konohamaru didn't want any children, she was busy and he was a sensei. Just no time. They do love each other though. Very much.

"Hina we're back" Sasuke said walking through the door with everyone.

Everyone sat, ate, and had a good time.

Haruka and Kushina were hanging out and everything then Himawari and Hiroto (Shisui x Ino's kid) told them to just date already.

Kei (Itachi x Izumi's kid) was playing around with Nanami (Deidara x Yui' s kid)

He taught her how to throw some Kunai.

Souta and Misaki (Obito x Kakashi's adopted kid) were talking, they don't really get to see each other that much so it was nice hanging out.