Chapter 21•

Author's POV:-

Hearing everything left Aadarsh shocked and surprised. He did not know about this part of Zain's life.

Now he know when Zain was young why he used to have nightmares. That little Zain went through so much yet Khushi love her father so much.

How can someonebe so insensitive and behave like this. No doubt he is her father but she can't neglact those things which he done to Zain.

"How Khushi is so unaffected by all this. She still love her father" Aadarsh scowled.

"Maybe she does not know anything about it. Our father was normal to her but to not me. This can tell why she still love father" This can explain why she still love him like anything.

There was a silence then Aadarsh decided to break it.

He went near zain and hugged him.

"I am sorry for talking like this about her. Believe me if I had a idea she is your sister i would not do anything like this" Zain want this hug. This comfort that not only her parents but now his friend is with him.

"I know Aadarsh you would not and thank you" Aadarsh smiled.

"Do uncle and aunty know" Aadarsh asked.

Zain nodded in no.

"I don't know how they would react"

"Any plan when you are telling them about this"

"First I would tell Khushi then our mother then mom and dad" Aadarsh nodded understanding it's Khushi and her mother's right to know first then everyone.

NEXT DAY:-

Everyone started packing their stuff and leaving.

All thid time Aadarsh's eyes were on Khushi.

He wanted to apologise for yesterday for how he behaved with her ignoring the thing how his heart was smiling when he think how close they were yesterday.

"Khushi listen" Aadarsh called her and she stopped. She remebered yesrterday event. Her heartbeat increased. she should not feel like this. she should not enjoy his touch yet she was feeling something in her stomach recalling his touch on her skin.

"I-I'm sorry,Khushi for behaving like jerk" Aadarsh's head was down while apologising.

"It-It's okay. I mean it was not okay but I-I forgive you" His head snapped up, not sure if she actually forgive him or it was taunt but the look on her face was telling he actually forgive him.

"You really forgive me. You are not going to create any scene like how you dare to touch me or how you expect forgiveness after doing that" She raised her brows and a sudden smile appear on her face looking at his face.

"You want me to do that thing and what is mean by create any scene. You think girls create scene when some thing like this happened" He bit his tongue for saying that. Now she will drag the whole topic somewhere else.

But she laughed seeing his face.

"Yes I forgive you don't do that again also don't ever say to any girl that you won't create any scene" She said copying his reaction.

Seeing her laughing,he could not help but laughed too.

"Why did we laugh it was not even funny?" He asked when they stopped.

"I don't know about you but I laughed on your face expression"

"Oh really" She nodded her head and silence occured.They had no idea what to say.

Aadarsh spoke breaking the silence.

"Can we left everything behind I mean our fights and all that stuff and uhm b-become friends" He does not want to end everything and want to become her friend because now he know she is his friend's sister but because his heart was saying this. He genuinely wanted to become something to her then why not becoming friends.

She looked at him in disbelief. Is he the same Aadarsh who was so rude to her in first meeting and was arrogant all the time.

"Friends?" She asked not sure if she heard right.

"Yes" He nodded his head.

"I need time" She said not sure if she should accept his friendship. He rolled his eyes at her answer.

"I am not proposing you that you are saying I need time" She took it as insult.

"Actually can't make friend to that person who is bearly known by me" She give him fakest smile of her.

"Oh you don't know me. You know what if you don't know me then you can't know anyone" She give him look not understanding his sentence though Aadarsh himself was confused what he said.

"I have enough friends I don't need more so no to your friend request"

"Well even I'm not dying to become your friend" He shook his head like arrogant person.

"Then why you said let's become friend" She said taunting him.

"I was doing favour on you but you lose by not accepting it" Far away Zain was standing looking at them and smiling.

Now he was sure how much they fight but Aadarsh can't hurt her though he will protect her when needed.

Mahira who was standing near him looked at him, thinking he is smiling for Khushi and she felt burn in her inside.

What was that?

JEALOUSY!

Second chapter of the day.

So Mahira felt jealousy!

Ignore my spelling mistake please.