Chapter 4•

Author's POV:-

Siya stood there shocked and surprised.
He proposed her.He did what she wanted him to do.

Siya was about to say yes but when those three days memories flashed in her mind.

How she was calling and messaging him but he was not even paying attention to them.

"You ghosted me for three days" She wanted to say it loud but she failed.Her voice was low and little cracking like she was about to cry.

He looked at her teary eyes and he felt heartache.

He stood from his place and hold her shoulder.

"I am sorry for that....I am going to be honest here....First two day I really got some important work to do.I also made plan to propose you and yesterday when I felt I am talking to Long and then that message It freaked me out.I knew If I called you I would ended up telling you everything.Then I called your friend,khushi,at first she was yelling at me for hurting you but when I told her my plan she stopped but warned me to hurt you again" They both chuckled.

"She got agree and here you are"

Siya was feeling guilty for messaging him or being so rude after knowing he was doing all for her.

"Sorry....I shouldn't-" He cut her off and cupped her face.

"It was not your mistake"

"Now Shall we start again" He again went on his knee.

Siya smiled looking at him seeing her dreams coming true.

"So Miss Siya Arora,Would you like to become Mrs.Lakshya Malhotra"He pulled out ring and said.

"I would love to" She starched her hand out and he slide the ring in her ring finger.

He stood up and kissed her forehead.

"I love you" He stated looking deep into her eyes.

"Love you Too" She hugged him tightly.

After they spend their day eating,talking.

Lakshya told her about his friends and that's for the first time he is talking about them to her. He told her they all live in same house. Siya showed excitement to meet them.

Then they both planned, they will introduce each other to their friends.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Next Day:-

"He is your boyfriend and you meet him, why us?" Khushi mumbled in frustration.

"Stop it,Khushi.Yesterday you were excited but today because of your sleep you are complaining....Wake up" Siya pulled out her blanket.

"Whatever she is saying is right" Mahira said entering in room.

"What she said" Siya narrowed her eyes.

"I don't know but Whatever she said is right" Siya rolled her eyes.

She looked back and Khushi was sleeping with mouth open.

"KHUSHI" She yelled.

Khushi jolted up from bed.

"What happened?" She asked with eyes opened fully.

"We are getting late, Khushi. Go and bath" Khushi's expressions again changed and she was again planning to sleep.

"Khushi, Go and bath" Siya pushed her in bathroom.

"Mahira, You go and get dress"

"What should I wear?" She asked Siya.

"Your almirah is filled with clothes. Go and wear whatever to want" Mahira pout thinking what should she wear and left.

"Today I know why my mom used to get irritate when she try to wake me up and when I asked her what should I wear" She sighed and left to her room.

After getting ready they all went in same Siya's favorite cafè but this time Siya didn't let him book cafe for only them thinking there would be other people who want to celebrate their special occasion in this cafè.

When they reached in cafè they got to know Lakshya already reserved a table.

"Call your,Lakshya. Told him to come fast,we reached" Mahira said placed her arms on table.

"Mahira,please do me a favor when they come don't behave rudely" Siya requested.

"Great! Because of the guy who came into your life yesterday you are saying I am rude.Just Great!" Mahira bring her both hands in armpits.

"When did I said you are rude?" Siya looked at Khushi to confirm.

Khushi give her blank look.

"But that was your meaning" Mahira argue.

"This is the behavior I was talking about" Siya looked at Khushi. Waiting for her to say something.

"Mahira,I don't get what's your problem with him" Khushi finally spoke.

"He give me bad vibes" Mahira raised her eyebrows.

"But you didn't even meet him" Mahira said.

"And that's the problem. I never met him but still" Mahira sighed.

There was a silence until they heard manly voice.

"Hello Ladies"

Siya already knew to whom this voice belong.

Mahira and Khushi looked up to see him.

Khushi smiled looking at him.

"Hi" Khushi hit Mahira's leg with her leg under the table.

Mahira who was giving him "Why you are here" look understand the reason behind this hit and give him her fake smile.

Khushi saw two men coming in Suits and shining boots.

Siya and Lakshya hugged each other.

Those two men stood beside Lakshya.

Mahira's eyes meet with Khushi's eyes.

"Handsome" Mahira murmured.

Indeed they both are handsome.

"Have a sit" Siya said and they took sit.

Khushi and Mahira infront of two handsome men and Siya and Lakshya took head Sits.

"Mahira,khushi, he is Lakshya" Siya introduce them to him.

"We know" Mahira mockingly said still giving her fake smile to him.

"Stop it already, Mahira" Khushi turn to right side and whisper in Mahira's ear and then turn straight.

"It is nice meeting you,Lakshya" Khushi said.

"I wish I could say that" She murmured under her breath only to get hit by Khushi on her leg.

"Don't you introduce them to us" Siya said.

"We already know you all" A guy who was sitting infront of Khushi said.

"How you know us?" Mahira narrowed her eyes.

"I told them about you" Lakshya said.

"But we never met before" Mahira's curiousness increased.

"Siya told me" Lakshya replied.

Mahira's eyes still narrowed in suspicious.

"They know us but we don't" Siya trying to lighten up the situation.

"He is Aadarsh Chopra" Lakshya point at the guy who was sitting infront of Mahira.

"And he is Zain Bedi" Then at the guy who was sitting infront of Khushi.

Who is sleepy head like Khushi?
(Well me😉)

Do vote and comment.

Bye.