Chapter 15•

Author's POV:-

Khushi was pushed in truck. She turned around slowly when she heard whimpers and sobs.

As she turned she saw some girls crying and some were looking at her with sadness in their eyes.

She stumble when truck started.

"Hey Girl! Sit down" She heard a voice coming from the small window on the wall which was separating the girls and those men.

"Let me go!" Khushi yelled at them.

"As if we would you go if you say" A man chuckled hearing her.

Before she could counter back, a man pressed brakes making Khushi to fell straight on face.

She shirked in pain. A unknown sharp thing pricked in her hand causing the blood to come out.

"Asked you to sit but you didn't listen" She again heard same voice.

Tears of pain blurred her vision.

She sobbed loudly as that sharp thing pierced more into her hand when she tried to get up.

A girl came to help her.

Khushi closed her eyes tightly and pressed her lips together when that girl tried to take that thing out and when she successfully take it out, she wrapped a piece of cloth around her hand.

Khushi wiped her tears.

"Your forehead" Khushi touched her forehead and felt slight pain.

Few bruises were now on her forehead.

Khushi looked at girl who just helped her.

She had blue eyes with small nose. Her face was pale.

"What's your name?" She asked Khushi in low voice.

"Khushi" She tried to take her name but failed. Khushi chuckled a little after seeing her tries.

Khushi's name in her accent was sounding funny.

"And your" Khushi asked her.

"Alexa" Khushi nodded her head.

Khushi brought her knees near her chest.

She didn't realize when the truck stopped.

"Come out and don't try to do anything stupid. I have gun and I don't mind shooting you" And one by one every girl started going out. Khushi followed them.

"Boss would be so happy. This time every girl is good.We would huge amount" Khushi's foot stopped when she heard.

They are going to sell us.

Tears brimmed in her eyes. Only if she hadn't had run.

"Oh yellow girl, why you're not moving" A man placed gun on her shoulder forcing her to move.

"I want to see my daughter. Find her. Do what you want. I-I want my daughter back" Khushi's mother was crying loudly when Lakshya told them what they saw.

Khushi getting captured by two men. They tried to catch them but for how long. They were on truck and Lakshya was running.

"Lakshya, why you let her go out alone?" His mother asked with lines on her head.

Lakshya looked at Zain.

What he would tell her mother that she heard them and tried to go away in fear and this happened.

"Lakshya,I go the location of the truck" Everyone's eyes snapped in the direction of Aadarsh.

"Did you call police?  His father asked.