Chapter 1•

Siya's POV:-

"The number you have dailed is currently switched off. Please try again later"

Again not picking my phone. What's wrong.

I sighed.

You must be wondering what I am doing.

I was calling my boyfriend but he is not picking my calls.Actually he is not picking my phone from past 2 days.

"Main Deewana Tera"

"Jado gidhe vich a ke ne tu nachde"

These girls woke up.

My friends.

Khushi and Mahira.

Usually people start their day with God's name but these two,starts their day with songs.

They came downstairs and went straight to kitchen to make coffee.

Ok let me introduce my friends.

Mahira Ahuja,daughter of very rich father but she never do that rich people type things. She live with us in this apartment. She is actually a fashion diva.Everyone from neighbor come to take advice from her and she advice them with big smile on her face but if you try to mess with her she will definitely tell you who the actual boss is here.

Khushi Dosanjh, proper Punjabi Girl.If you want to know a actually Punjabi girl come to her.I started understanding some Punjabi words but when she got angry means very angry then she starts talking in Punjabi and I am sure you won't be able to understand anything.
When someone starting getting on her nerves she becomes that hell person, you don't want to cross.

And here me whose boyfriend is not picking calls and pressure from family to ger married and that boss of mine who just call me any time for work.

Working in Canada is not easy.

I am all ready to go for work and these two are free.

They came in hall,sitting on sofa with a cup of coffee in their hands.

"Good morning" Khushi wished.

"It's nothing good in this morning" I scoffed.

"Someone is upset" Khushi sipped her coffee.

"Of course,he didn't picked up her phone" Mahira looked at me with mockery smile.

"Don't do this, Mahira. She is already upset" Khushi hit her arm.

"Yes,Please" I started putting stuff in my bag.I am leaving otherwise these both will again start mocking and at the end will give me advice to leave him which I can't.

No response.

No sound.

Are these two OK.

Means till now they would have starting giving me lecture.

I furrowed.

"Enko ata hi nhi,Enko pta hi nhi" I heard them singing.

I looked up and see them standing.

"Mere husband mujse pyaar nhi karte,zindagi barbaad ho giya" They both were dancing.

One hand on waist and other hand on forehead and was moving their waist back and forth.

They are making my fun.

"What are you both doing?" I asked in irritation. I am already upset and now these two.

"This is the song you are going to sing in future,if you marry him" Mahira said again picking her cup.

"Please,Mahira. Don't say this" I don't want this to happen. I love him.

"She is right,Siya.I know you love him but think about this" Khushi wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

"Now he is not even picking your phone then one day he will call you but just to tell you that he find someone else and he don't want you anymore"

No.Please No.

She turned me to her side.

"Just end it now. I know it will hurt you but after Sometime you will find yourself tension free and happy. Just suppose if he did this thing after marriage"

"And that marriage is not going to happen" Mahira interrupt.

"Yes, which is not going to happen" Khushi gave me serious look.

"Where were we?" Khushi asked and started her lecture.

"If he did this thing after marriage" Mahira told her and gesture her to start again.

"Yes,if he did this after marriage.Ignoring you,not picking up your phone and many more things then I am sure you are going to sing this" She left my shoulder and again went to sit on sofa.

What if he really-.

No.

He will not. I am sure he must have got some work.

Yes.....Maybe.

What Siya!

You are falling in their trap.

Mahira never liked him.

Even though Mahira and Khushi never met him but still.I don't know the reason.

I am going to work.

I was about to leave when Mahira stopped me.

"What now?" I asked.

"Don't give me grumpy face" She said.

I glared at her.

"I got a call today from Jackson. He said we can move to our house" She grinned.

Well good news.

We were searching for a house.We don't want to live in this apartment because this aunty is strict and she always stopped us from doing everything so we planned to bought new house.

We already shift our furniture in that house but Jackson told us to wait for somedays for some reasons but now he give us permission.

"So we will meet in our new house" I said with smile.

She nodded still smiling.

Yes they were scolding me and mocking me but they both are family now.

My family lived in India and I live here.

We met during our college days and in instant we become friends.

Only those scold us who care for us and only those mock us who love us.

"Should I call him again?"Thought come across my mind. I can't help.

I called him again but he didn't picked up.

First chapter.My exams are postponed so yeah I am here.

Share your views.

What's the boyfriend scene?

Vote and comment.

Bye.