Chapter 16•

Author's POV:-

Khushi opened her eyes and tried to move but she only feel pain in her stomach.

She tried to wake up.

"Ma'am please don't. It'll hurt you" She heard voice as she opened her eyes.

She looked around to find herself in a room whose walls were white and she quickly realized she was in hospital.

"Khushi!" She heard her mother's crying voice.

She turned her gaze towards door and not only her mother but everyone was present near door.

Her mother literally run to her.

"Ma'am be careful" Nurse called out.

Her mother stopped and nodded then took steps near her.

Khushi give small smile to her mother.

Her mother looked at her daughter's face which was bruised.

"I'm fine" Khushi whispered.

Her mother shook her head and kissed her forehead.

"I was so scared" Her mother said rubbing her hand.

"I like to tease you,mummy" Her mother chuckled.

"I have only you, Khushi. Before anything just think about me"

Khushi looked at her whose eyes again welled up.

"Sorry" Khushi murmured.

"Okay. Enough of this emotional scene" Mahira said coming infront.

"When she'll be out of this hospital" Mahira asked scrushing her nose because of the smell of medicine.

"Today or tomorrow but she still needs to be careful" She nodded and one by one everyone goes out.

Zain and Khushi were left alone in room and it was enough for Khushi to realize why she ended up here.

"I'm sorry because of us you ended up here" Khushi ignored him.

"Khushi please" Khushi glanced at him before answering him.

"If you think this will stop me from telling her then you are wrong" Zain sighed.

"When she just friendzoned him and when he tell her his actual feelings he just ghosted for weeks and he was angry"

"In anger he decided to kidnap her"

"Don't you took rash decisions in anger or when you emotions are playing with you" Of course everyone took rash decisions and so does Khushi.

"Tell me" She opened her mouth to answer but then stopped.

"You took and so does he but then we stopped him Khushi. Please understand. He love her and you know how much"

When he didn't get any answer from her he decided to leave.

"Please think Before doing anything" With the he left her alone.

He's right everyone does that.

She closed her eyes thinking from his point of view.

She heard door opening she opened her eyes to see who come and there stood Lakshya.

"How are you?" He asked in low tone.

"Fine" And there was silence in room but then Lakshya break it.

"Khushi, if you want to tell her then I'm okay with it" Khushi looked up at him in surprise.

The man who was ready to kidnap her to make her his now saying it's okay.

"I she would be leave me I won't stop her" His head was low.

He knew if Khushi told her then she would call off this marriage but still he said this. Maybe he was feeling guilty for what happened with Khushi

Maybe he was thinking it was their mistake. If she hadn't had listen anything this won't happen with Khushi.

It was good they find but if they can't then what?

"I won't" His head snapped at her, hearing her answer.

"What?"

"I won't tell her anything" He ran to her and hold her hand.

"Really?" She nodded and give him little smile. He kissed her hand.

"Thank you"

How was the short chapter?