Chapter 7•

Author's POV:-

Khushi opened the front door and stepped in,all tired.

"You came" Mahira came from kitchen holding cup of coffee.

"You know what our boss has problem with Akira and me"Khushi sighed.

"You always complaint about her behavior.Why don't you change your job"

"I'll after getting another job"She looked at Mahira.

Khushi looked at clock and then back at her.

"This morning?" Mahira yawned.

"It's my duty time"

"But your duty starts at 11 am to 6 pm, no?" Mahira sat on couch where Khushi settled down.

"Yesterday I didn't go.They gave me day off with the condition of coming in morning"

"Hmm"Khushi hummed in response.

After completing her coffee she took her stuff.

"I'll work now and then after two hour break I'll second shift today.Please don't wait for me"

"You'll come late?" Khushi asked.

Mahira nodded and left and Khushi left to her room.

Their whole day spent like this.

Khushi sleeping in room,Mahira at her work and Siya went with Lakshya.

Siya told her mother that she like Lakshya.So her mother called Lakshya's parents to decide the marriage date.

"Ah,God.If I get a good job then I'll definitely leave this one" Mahira was frustrated after she missed the bus.

Now she have to walk for straight 15 minutes which was difficult task for as she was already tired.

She was forcing herself to take steps.

"God!Please send someone otherwise I'll faint here I don't have to energy to take another step" Then she heard a car horn.

Her requests to God doesn't stop when she heard another horn.

She groaned.

"You want to drive on pavement" She turned and yelled.

She saw Zain, car's window was down little and he leaning against it.

"What are you doing here?" She questioned him.

"I have some work this side but what you are doing?" He asked. Mahira winced.

"I missed my bus and now I'm going home but I'm tired now I can't walk" She complaint.

A chuckle left Zain's mouth.

"Come.I'll drop you"

"No. It's okay. I'll go myself. You must be getting late" She said but she want him to drop her as completely she was exhausted.

"Look at your face,Mahira.I won't get late.Now Hop in!" She have no idea why her name sound so good when he said it.

"Mahira" He called her and gesture her to come.

She nodded and quietly sat in car.

"How was work?" He asked to kill the silence between.

"Just killed me today" She replied.

"Hmm" He hummed in response.

"They finally decide 25th of this month" She furrowed.

"Who and for what?" He looked at her with cocked brows.