"No! There must've been a way! We're gonna figure it out!" Kaito yelled. "Did any of the participants witness anything...peculiar during the seance? If you know something, please speak up... It could be the key to solving this mystery. Did anything seem out of the ordinary during the seance?" Kiibo asked. "There is something that bothers me. The fact that the seance failed. The ritual was perfect, and yet it failed. How utterly strange." Kiyo pointed out. "Now that I think about it... While we were all singing the song... I heard something fall. I think..." Himiko admitted. "I agree! Himiko, you think that something fell because of that sound you heard, right?" Shuichi said. "It sounded like something heavy fell down and hit the floor really hard... What could've fallen down?" Himiko questioned. She must be talking about the floorboard, or better known as that loud crash I heard from the room next door. "Fallen down? There wasn't anything on the ceiling that could've fallen down, right?" Kokichi pointed out. "Nyeh? Am I wrong? I thought something fell, but..." Himiko mumbled. "The sound was pretty loud. It did seem like something hit the floorboards..." Kokichi said.

"I think the floorboard coming off had something to do with that sound. That floorboard came loose at some point during the seance, right?" Shuichi concluded. There...going to figure out the culprit sooner than I would like them to, I'm ashamed that I cannot say anything to contradict this, I have the trust of many people here, more people than I would like to have the trust of. Who's to say that they won't even bat an eye at my arguments? "Would the floorboard have made such a loud sound though?" Himiko questioned. "It was the sound of an intense impact..." Kiyo admitted. "If the impact was that intense, then it could have loosened the floorboard." Maki pointed out. "Alright then, let's go with that! We all gotta put our heads together now! So what made the floorboard come loose!?" Kaito yelled. "Judging from the sound, there must have been considerable force..." Kiyo concluded. "Someone who participated in the seance...maybe that person tore off the floorboard?" Tsumugi said. "That wouldn't have made such a loud crashing sound!" Miu yelled. "Maybe the wooden statue fell over." Himiko chimed in. "But that statue was still on top of the cage!" Miu pointed out. "Culprit hide underfloor...then stood up, with such might!" Gonta yelled. "I-I thought we already concluded that no one was under the floor." I said. "Someone must have stomped through the floorboard!" Kokichi yelled. "I agree! Kokichi is right. The floorboard came loose because someone stomped on it." Shuichi concluded. Too accurate. 

"But floorboards fit perfect. Gonta make sure first time we go to empty room!" Gonta yelled. "When we first saw the room, yes. But when I looked again during the investigation... One of the crosspieces supporting the floorboards was cut off. After examining the cut, I concluded that it must have been done deliberately." Shuichi admitted. "Someone? You mean the culprit, right? Why'd they do that?" Kaito questioned. "What did the culprit stand to gain by cutting the crosspieces?" Kiyo said. "That's right... The floorboard might have been used as a seesaw." Shuichi concluded. I clenched my hands tightly, I feel like I'm getting more nervous by the second. "Nyeh? A seesaw?" Himiko mumbled in surprise. "The crosspiece at one end of the floorboard had been cut off. The other two crosspieces holding up that board were close to the cage. Meaning, if you were to apply force to the end of the floorboard with no crosspiece...the next crosspiece would act as a fulcrum to turn the floorboard into a lever. A level capable of lifting up Tenko's entire body." Shuichi explained. "Her whole body...lifted up?" Maki sweat dropped. "Yeah, that sounds like a seesaw, alright... But why bother lifting up Tenko's body?" Miu questioned. "They couldn't have killed Tenko like that...unless they used the sickle." Kaito said. "That's exactly it. Using the seesaw trick, it was possible to kill Tenko with the sickle." Shuichi concluded. "Huh? How?" Tsumugi questioned, sweat dropping. "In order for the culprit to kill Tenko with the seesaw trick...the placement of the sickle is the most important factor. The sickle was at the top of the iron cage, with the blade facing down. The reason why we didn't see it was because of the fabric covering the cage. Also, the wooden statue kept the blade in place. It's true that the sickle's handle was thick, which made the statue wobble...but the statue's weight kept it from falling over. Once everything was in place, if you stepped hard enough on the seesaw... Tenko's body would have shot upward and hit the blade on top of the cage. She was bent over, meaning the sickle's blade would have connected with her neck." Shuichi concluded.