"Let's go guys." Said Earthquake and four of them just nodded in agreement.

.
.
.

"Fang, thank you for helping me," Thorn said as he arrived at Fang's side.

"Thanks for not telling them anything about Superking's appearance during that time Ice was in a coma," Thorn said but Fang just remain silent.

"Fang?" Ask Thorn worriedly.

"I'm sorry Thorn," Fang said and suddenly looked at him while crying.

"I can't control myself. I'm sorry. Just kill me if I hurt any of you." Fang mumbles tiredly.

"What happened Fang? What happened?" Thorn asks in a panic.

"At that time when you already disappear, Superking has been trying to control my power so I could go against you guys. I couldn't tell anyone because he threatened me with my brother's life. I couldn't let my brother get hurt. I'm sorry. I lead him here." Fang explains while crying.

"What?" Thorn asks in shock.

"No!!! Fang, you can fight him." Thorn said while holding Fang's shoulder.

"I'm tired to fight him. Boboiboy, you're still part of Boboiboy. Thanks for everything." Fang whispers and smiles sincerely at him with his face full of his tears.

"Stay away from me. Superking wouldn't give up until he gets you." Fang said and push Thorn away from him but Thorn quickly grabbed his hand.

"No Fang. You can't do this to me. Fang!!!" Thorn starts to cry and hugs him tightly.

"I'm sorry." Said Fang and suddenly weird dark energy surroundings both of them.
.
.
.

Meanwhile both Blaze and Ice.

"Blaze, please respect Thorn's privacy." Ice still tries to prevent Blaze to stalk Thorn.

"No Ice. I wouldn't let him keep any secret from us anymore. I feel like he has something to about with Fang." Blaze said ignoring Ice's warning.

"Blaze." Ice still trying to stop Blaze.

"There. Both of Thorn and Fang." Blaze point where both Thorn and Fang.

"Blaze." Ice wants to ask Blaze to leave but suddenly Blaze pulls Ice to hide.

"Shh Ice. Let's just hide first." Blaze said and putting his palm on Ice.

"Fang, thank you for helping me."

Thorn said as he arrived at Fang's side.

"Thanks for not telling them anything about Superking's appearance during that time Ice was in a coma."

Thorn said but Fang just remain silent. His statement somehow makes both Blaze and Ice look at each other.

"So, there's still something we don't know about, right?" Ice whispered and Blaze just nodded.

"It's not like I don't trust Thorn, I just worried if he hides his feelings again. Not when we finally got him back." Whisper Blaze and Ice could hear the sadness in his tone making Ice rub his thumb on Blaze's hand.

"Then I will follow you." Ice said softly and Blaze just smile back at him.

"Fang?"

Ask Thorn worriedly.

"I don't know why, Fang looks different." Said Blaze and true to his words, Ice also could feel the same.

"I'm sorry Thorn."