Blood

🖤Dela Vega POV🖤

After clearing my container and checking to see if my goods was intact I send it off to Montego Bay ahead of me.

I bought a white two door 2020 convertible Audi for Aria and it just arrive. I didn't tell her knowing that she would have refuse it so I wanted to surprise her with it when we get home.

I've been teaching her how to drive for the last two months but she have no reason why. I'm not always in the country to take her places so I want her to be able to get around when I'm not here and not taking taxi all the time.

I was on my way to see a friend in the town but I didn't feel right in my chest my heart been flattering ever since I leave the wharf but I ignored it.

I tried calling Aria twice but it rang to voicemail so I called Jade and ask where Aria was and she told me she just went upstairs to take a nap.

Ending the call I didn't feel right my chest feel tight like I couldn't breathe so I pulled over on the sidewalk and rolled my windows down and try taking deep breaths.

A wa di fuck dis

How mi fi a have panic attack and mi not even av asthma.

I spin the car around and called Jason and told him I won't make it in town so I would call him once I reach mobay.

I did 180 back to the house reasons I don't even know I just have a feeling that I need to get to the house.

I drove in and got out of the car I saw my family at the pool side having fun, walking inside I saw Wayne and Chad playing music, smoking and drinking.

Wayne signal me over but I told them I was going to check on Aria that I'll be back.

Taking the stairs two at a time I reach my room opening the door silently not wanting to wake Aria I step in and I almost faint

Robert was on top of my woman one hand at her throat and the other trying to take his pants off he didn't even see that I enter the room.

"A wa di fuck a gwaan yasso" I asked and he jumped of Aria clutching his pants

"Wa it look like yuh bitch dem just can't refuse mi" he said

Something shattered in my heart, my eyes felt foggy and I reached for the gun in my waist swiftly

"Mi know yuh na go shot yuh brother fi a common woman De.."

I emptied the clip on him not giving a fuck what happens after, he was now laying on the floor in a pool of blood and I went and stand over him and was still pulling the trigger.

Tossing the gun on the ground I went over to Aria and she was still not moving

"Aria, Aria!" I shouted and she did not respond I put two fingers at her neck checking for a pulse and I couldn't feel any, her face look swollen, her neck red. I checked her hand for a pulse but still couldn't find any.

Maybe mi nervous or mi just nuh know how fi check fi it

I scooped her in my arms and rushed to the door as I was leaving the room in walked my family and all I could hear was screams I didn't look back I rushed down the stairs with Aria lifeless body in my hand whole time praying she was not dead.

I put her in my car and press the gate key from the car and the gate slide open but it felt like it was taking forever to open.

I floor the car all the way to KPH. Getting out taking Aria in my arms I rushed inside shouting for help.

Some nurse on the inside rushed to me with a stretcher and I gently lay her on it.. they rushed her to a room with me following  they entered the room and told me to wait in the waiting area

"Mi na fucking wait no weh but beside her!" I shout loosing my temper

I felt my body shaking and my eyes getting dark but I stood firm

"Sir you can't come in, nurse James I think he is in shock can you call someone to check him out?" The nurse said to two approaching nurse

"A weh the fucking doctor dem deh" I shouted

"Mi nuh wa nobody check mi out just save mi woman life please mi a beg yuh, even if unu can't save mi baby dem mi a beg yuh save her please" I said as I felt tears finally flowing.

I felt someone touched me on my shoulder and I looked up and saw Delano, Jade, and Wayne

Jade was crying, Delano hugged me and I felt myself broke down.

I cried my heart out, I've never cried so much in my entire life, I found myself gasping for air I couldn't breathe.

" Deep breaths Theodore" I heard my aunty voice said as she moved to hold me tightly in her arms.

I wept like a baby

"Call doctor Thomas right now! we are loosing her hurry!" I heard a nurse shout from inside the room then another nurse rushed out running

I rushed inside the room and went straight to Aria she was laying on the stretcher with oxygen over her face, blood running down between her thighs and the machine signaling flatline.

"Aria please don't leave me, baby please don't leave me please I beg you please please, I can't live without you baby please. We can make more baby when your ready but please don't leave me Aria" I wept as a nurse beside her pumps her chest constantly

I heard the machine signal flatline and a nurse calling time as two doctors rushed inside

"Time of death 4:40 pm" I heard someone said as I watch a nurse remove the oxygen from her face

My whole world became dark immediately.