Changes

💜 Dela Vega POV💜

Friday 4:00pm

So much had happened within the last three weeks since I started seeing Aria. I feel myself changing and my friends saw it too but only one understand the change and support my decision and that person is Wayne my best friend for so many years.

Monday night was the best moment of my life. That kiss keep replaying in my head and each time it did I find myself smiling.

Over the years I've been with a lot of girls I even loss count of the total. But there was this one girl that I taught I felt something for her name was Destiny. We dated for eight months and it didn't end well.

She was the first girl I ever kissed and the last until Aria and also my first relationship. Destiny was also beautiful but only on the outside. After the break-up I decided not to ever be in a relationship again.

Because of her I categories every women as the same. So over the years I've been sleeping with a lot of girls with no strings attached.

Destiny slept with my little brother on her birthday and my brother videoed it and send it to me while I was in London on some business.

My little brother and I have never been close while growing up. We use to fight over every little thing and it got worse ten years ago when our father died and willed every single thing to me.

My father was a great man and he was well know because of his work and also his kindness. He was a very powerful Drugs lord.

He was killed ten years ago buy his own friends who are now long dead

At the age of nineteen two years after his death I made sure I  handled that.

My father left me eight hundred million usd ($800,000,000 ) and leave my mother three hundred million usd ( 300,000,000 ) plus he also leave all his properties here in Jamaica and abroad for me.

I used what he left me and do some investment here and there and flipped it twice the amount he left. I started my jewelry business then went into a little real estate nothing big just a few guess houses here in Jamaica and in other Caribbean.

After that I went into tourist attractions I bought two beaches one here in Montego Bay and the other one in Negril. I bought yachts and boats for tourist attraction there.

Now I'm about to venture into a hyper supermarket in Dubai.
I have been thinking about building a plaza in Kingston also but I've not fully made up my mind about it.

I got to the Norman Manly International Airport some time after four and my flight was at five.

I'm looking into buying a jet soon just to avoid all this hassle. I treasure nothing like my comfort.

After going to see Aria at the bar Wayne took me straight to the airport

I leave my boys to give an eye out for my woman. If anything thing should occur during my absence which I'm praying that will not they know exactly what to do.

Tuesday morning I got up with a cleaning spirit.

It was time to clean my life up.

I wrote one message and forward it to thirty six recipients my sheet warmers both here and abroad.

Only one person didn't receive it and that was my previous sheet warmer Ayesha who is now a friend of mine the only woman friend that I have.

I remembered sometime ago she talked about wanting to own a bar.

And with what happened between us that fateful night I decided that's what I would do for her.

It took some workers two weeks to build the bar in front of her house and after that I stocked it for her. She was now a proud bar owner and I love that for her.

After I sent my no longer sheet warmers the message a few replied asking what have they done but only one text me something differently that I responded to before blocking all of them and that was Renae.

She texted me saying that she know why I'm doing this, that's it's because of karma and because I want to fuck her why I'm ending thing with her but she nuh give up easily and I should know that by now.

And that mi know because over the year Renae buss up whole heep a mi sheet warmers ass.

She love fight and she fucking feisty to.

But mi mek sure mi warn her bloodclaat enuh cause if she fuck wid Aria she go fucking si wa other side a mi when mi come back. And that a one a di reason why mi have mi thugs dem round a bar a look out fi Aria cause Renae head hot but it nuh bloodclaat hot like a fi mi an she know to.

After arriving in Dubai several hours later I was no doubt jet lagged. After talking to my mom and making some business calls I called Aria and it was like a breath of fresh air hearing her voice. We talked for almost an hour before I let her go and get her rest.

The following day I went to check on my goods at the warehouse and have my workers put everything in it's rightful place.

After overseeing everything I went to a hair dresser for a wash and some big plats because my hair was scratching me.

The following day was my hyper supermarket opening and everything went accordingly.

To the rate everything is going in only one week it seems like I would be going back home before the two week

I talked to Aria daily and also catch up on other work.

I designed a beautiful piece for her birthday and sent it to my brother four days ago with strict instruction that this should be the only piece. It is special and I'm not planning on making no more than one, she will be the only person with this specific design.

I can't wait to present it to her on our birthday.