Blessings

❤️Aria POV❤️

Wednesday 6:00 pm

I've finally made up my mind to give this relationship a try after two years of being single. It was not a hard decision to make because I really wanted what we share to continue but in the same light it was not an easy decision either.

Even though he said that he had never been in a relationship before I know that there must be a girl he is sleeping with so I asked him about that the same evening on the yacht.

"You said you don't do relationships but there must be someone in your life that your sleeping with"

"What about her if I decide to give this relationship a try?"

"Because it's been a while since I've been in a relationship and my last experience, well didn't end well"

"I know there are agree to disagree in every relationship but I really don't want to experience that kind of hurt I've went through ever again" I told him as he listens.

He sighs before he said

" I won't lie there are girls that I'm sleeping with.."

"Girls wow" I stated in surprise.

But why am I even surprised he is basically every woman dream man, from his ambition to his physical appearance he is a perfect everything...

"Yow b mek mi finish nuh" he said smiling

I smiled then said okay.

"As I were saying there are girls but for this connection that I'm feeling with you I really want to go all the way with just you"

"I'm not perfect and will never pretend to be but I won't try to hurt you or take what we have for granted either"

"So as for the girls you don't have to worry as soon as you give me the answer to my question that's it for them" he finished.

I looked at him as he held my gaze for what seems like minutes but were only seconds.

Right then and there I decided to give it a chance.

"Yes I'm ready to give it a try" I told him and he smiled before making his way back to me in the jacuzzi.

And we shared yet another session of tongue tangling  and passionate lips syncing.

So for the last two days I've been really happy.

I'm just leaving class now and he texted me a few minutes ago saying that he was downstairs waiting for me.

Once I exit the building and saw him my whole world litt up and it looked like his did also because he were wearing his signature smile that I'm growing to love so much.

After a brief hug and a passionate kiss he took me to Blue Beat restaurant beside Margarita Vill on the hip strip to have dinner.

I've never been there before but I always heard about it and it's really exquisite. The food are delicious and very expensive.

We had a four course meal while having small talks, he even showed me how to use a knife and fork which leave me a little embarrassed.

After dinner we went to the end of the hip strip where the famous dead end beach was along with a bar and many roadside vendors.

Dela ordered us something light to drink from one of the vendors I took Sorel Beer while he took Heineken.

When he bought the drinks from the roadside vendor instead of the bar and give her a nice tip I was impressed.

I then remembered once when he said him rate every hustler

His exact words.

We didn't sit at the bar but on the long wall facing the ocean. As we watched the incoming waves while sipping and talking I felt so relaxed.

"B mi go fly out fi a two weeks enuh hopefully less" he then said

"Oh okay, business or pleasure?" I asked a little curious

He laughed a little before saying

"Strictly business babe but if you come with me I could do a bit of both"

I looked at him to see if he was joking but he wasn't laughing so I got the feeling that he was serious but I still had to ask

I've never leave my country before I've always wanted the experience though.

I've only been to the airport once and that was on a school trip over a decade ago.

"Are you serious?" I asked looking at him

"Yes I am" he replied looking back at me.

I turned facing the ocean again before saying

"I would love to come but as you know I have classes and work so that would be impossible"

"It's only impossible because you want it to be babes" he said

"I don't even have a visa so that would be another problem" I said sadly

"That's not a problem I can get that stamp in your passport within two days" he said like it was nothing.

I was shocked by his statement I had to look at him again and he was indeed serious.

"You can do that?" I asked

"Yea mon mi av several link a di embassy" he informed me.

Again I was impressed.

But thinking about class and work I really couldn't go.

One working is my only source of income and when I could do the online class from anywhere my Mondays and Wednesdays classes those I do have to attend.

"I wish I could say yes but maybe some other time" I told him

He seems a little disappointed but recoverd quickly.

"I'll hold you to that" he said.

"So when I get back our birthday will be in two days, do you have anything planned for that day?" He asked

I shook my head as I told him "no"

"Good because I'm planning a small get together at my place"

"Maybe just dinner and a few
games with a few of my friends so do feel free to invite whoever u want" he said

"But none of your male friends please" he quickly added and I laughed out aloud.

A little jealous huh, okay then another thing we both have in common.

He ordered three more rounds of the same drinks and we chatted easily for around two hours before he took me home.

Once home I showered and do a little read over from today's lecture before going to bed with my mind on Dela

He will be traveling in two days that's on Friday and for two weeks. I sighed, I'm missing him already.

Thanks for reading guys and I'm sorry for the late update. I've been a little busy putting things in order for my birthday.

Now please remember to vote, comment and share 🥰😘