Blood Of The Broken Girl

Start from the beginning

Lucy: ... Go now... Take care of the... Other one..

Rumi didn't say anything as she followed what the girl was saying. Rumi then hopped off the ground and dived towards the Nomu with a kick to it's face that sent it a few feet away.

Rumi: C'mon big guy, I'm the one you're fighting!

The big bird man turned his head and slowly walked towards her. Rumi then led the Nomu out of the room

Play Chorus Of Carnage (Or you can play the remastered version)

Lucy (Elfen Lied)

Vs.

Carnage (Marvel)...
.
.
.

The two look at each other as nothing could be heard...

TRIUMPH OR DIE!

Go For It!

Carnage tries to go to hit her but she instantly blocks it with her vectors. His arms changes into sharp points as he continues attacking the girl but Lucy continued to parry them.

 His arms changes into sharp points as he continues attacking the girl but Lucy continued to parry them

Carnage: Grrr.... What are you?

He then jumps over her and goes for another slash but yet again she blocked it from behind.

Carnage: Why can't i hit you?!

Spikes formed on his back it also attacked her. His right leg then turned into a double edge blade, Lucy widen her eyes as she quickly backed up and blocked again. The pinked haired female then dropped down to the ground as more vectors shred the man to bits.

 The pinked haired female then dropped down to the ground as more vectors shred the man to bits

Blood splattered everywhere as some got onto Lucy's face. Unfortunately for the girl, this fight was far from over. The now ripped up Carnage pulled his body back together again. Lucy jumps and tried to grab Carnage but he leaps away from her and kicks her away.