Chapter 2~ 22

"God Olivia Benson, get off!" I hear Arri yell- she does actually like the cats.
"Morning, want any breakfast?"
"What is it?" She asks smirking.
"Well-"
"Pancakes! That's the final decision."
"Stop being sassy Miss," I say shaking my head in disapproval.
"You taught it to me Mother,"
"I also taught you not to lie."
"Saturday! Hallelujah!" She yells changing the subject.
"I was thinking that we should go see Momma Swift and buy some groceries today," I say subtly strolling out of her room.
"Whatever, as long as I can make a fool of myself in front of the paparazzi!" She shouts as I run down the stairs.
"Honey, you can do whatever you want with those people," I tell her as she appears, leaning against the doorframe.
"Good, now where are my flipping pancakes?" She asked loudly, tutting.
"Coming, coming." I muttered as Arri turned on her iPad.
"Mummmmm, what's your current relationship status? Y'know I want to make sure I stalk a father suspect,"
"Arri... Why do you need to know?"
"As earlier mentioned Mother- Grandmother Swift can do better,"
"For me to know," I say messing with her hair.
"Just to mention Ted Sweeran could always work,"
"As a best friend relationship,"
"No, all the serious stuff as well-"
"Don't mention it ok," I say sternly turning to the pancakes.
After breakfast we head to the store which involves lots of slipping around- at the apartment the floor is carpet.
"Mum, why are you pretending to be all civilised; you're the woman who wrote a song about dressing up like hipsters,"
"Arri, it's called looking good in public. Which I 100 percent don't believe in!" I say twirling around with my 14 year old. Yeah we're normal, blame our parents.
We continued to fool around buying groceries before snapping selfies next to 1989 and uploading them to my Instagram:Mother, daughter and my album time!
"Grandma Swift time!"
"Not before Starbucks, I had no coffee this morning..." I say firmly as we walk to the car.
"Ok, ok; you can take your happy pills- a Starbucks- but..."
"What!?"
"The paparazzi Mom, they're taking pictures of us now." Arri finishes as she begins to run to the car.
"Arri, honey this happens everyday what's the matter?" I say throwing the bags into the back and climbing into the drivers seat.
"Mom, why do they do it? Why does everyone try to intimidate me?" She says quietly beginning to break down.
"Baby girl, they're annoying I know, but you've done so well over these 5 years. How about we thrust one of those bullies into them? The point is; they won't mean to intimidate you, all they really want is a good story even if it is about you ok?" I tell her rubbing her arm gently.
"Ok," She mumbles as Style comes in to the radio.
"Here's a story for them Arri," I say rolling down the windows and beginning to shake my hips in the car whilst driving out a parking lot. I'm 25- give me a break!
Quickly enough Arri joins in and we have blast for a good 5 minutes until we get to my Mother's.
"Hey," Mom says opening the door; "Austin's here."
Arri doesn't speak a word which is very unlike her- she stays attached to me constantly. Maybe everything that's going on is making her sensitive and clingy.
"Arri, honey are you not going to say hi to everyone?" I ask as we walk through the house- she just grabs my hand tighter.
"Hey Arri!" Austin says brightly.
"Hi," Arri mumbles as Mom shoots her a quick smile.
We sit down- Arri next to me - normally she would be bouncing around crazily, enjoying all the company. We don't normally get days like this.
Whilst everyone is busy eating cake and biscuits I suggest to Arri; "Honey, shall we go upstairs and you can tell me what's going on," She nods and grabs my hand.
"Mom, they send me death threats," She tells me quietly before falling into my open arms.
A/N: Hi,
I will attempt to update in a few days at the most but if I don't it won't be long afterwards.
Xxx