"We all are women Alley," say Zoriah and I take in her features, she's blushing, glowing, she isn't wearing her glasses and she's much more outspoken tonight.

"Well I'll be damn, Allison is a woman," I say.

Zoriah looks at me puzzled not figuring it out and Paola as well. Paola never met Allison so she doesn't know the shy, blushing reserved Allison.

"Look at her Ze, our Alley is a woman," I say.

Zoriah gasp "so you did it"

"No, he did it and he did it again and again. Is it weird if I keep wanting him to do it?" Say, Allison.

We burst out laughing and it's the start to a great evening.

"It would be weird if you didn't want to do it again," says Paola.

"So it was that good," says Zoriah.

"Good is not the right word to describe it," she blushes bright red and smiles dreamily. "It was extraordinary and the way I tremble, I didn't know it was possible."

"Yes, it is possible and when your legs shake and he takes your breath away it's a different kind of high."

"Whoa......." she shivers in her seat.

We couldn't help laughing at her. "So shall we order a bottle of wine," ask Paola.

"I not drinking tonight and can't for the next nine months," I say.

"Why, what happened," Allison ask not figuring it out.

"You have that glow, that pregnancy glow." Says Paola "I didn't want to say when I first saw you tonight."

"Congratulations," says Allison hugging me.

"That's not all that happening," I raise my hand wiggling my fingers in front of my face "aww look at that rock," said Paola.

Allison and Paola shoot out of their seat hugging me. Eventually, we were drawing attention to ourselves as we scream hugging each other.

After a few seconds, we take our seats giggling trying to keep our volume down. "This is going to be a great year," says Paola.

"Allison became's a woman, Cindy is engaged and pregnant, Paola and my brother buying a house and me I'm promoted to branch manager." Says Zoriah.

We jump to our feet again screaming hugging each other.

"Ladies, ladies" Hugo say approaching our table appearing out of nowhere. "I will have to give you private accommodations follow me."

I could only imagine what the other guests must be saying or if they reported us with all the noise we are making celebrating each other.

We follow Hugo to a private dining room well set and with a breathtaking view of the city.

"It's soundproof and you ladies can scream as much as you like." Say Hugo.

"As much as we like," says Allison

Hugo leans into her whispering something in her ears and she was bright red and cover her face with her hands. He walks away leaving her daze, standing there and we giggle even more.

"So," she says after a few seconds of us looking at her "I will need an apartment asap." We burst out laughing, Paola even giving the table a few slaps this is a great night. The girls opt-out of drinking alcohol because I couldn't and the rest of the evening was filled with laughter and jokes none stop. I suggested Allison and Zoriah can share our apartment once DeMarcus and I get married and move in together.