Chapter 42

Chapter 42

Jealyn’s p.o.v

    “Breaking news, today super star Louis Tomlinson was seen out with a mysterious blonde. Sources tell us the famous boybander was caught escorting the blonde headed girl out for a fancy dinner. The pictures sending quite a frenzy over Twitter.”

“As to who the mysterious girl may be? So far remains an unknown mystery. However, this isn’t the first time the girl has been seen with a close source of the One Direction boys. Seeing as the mysterious girl has frequently been seen photographed with Harry Styles wife, Bree Styles.”

“Though no one is for sure on the matter, many think the mysterious girl has to do with Tomlinson’s unknown wife. Seeing as the girl holds a strong resemblance to Tomlinson’s fourteen year old daughter, Evelyn Tomlinson.”

    This is the first thing I’m greeted with walking through the front door of the house. Immediately, all eyes snap towards me. And when I say everyone, I mean everyone. Harry, Liam, Niall, Zayn, Bree, Jayden, everyone.

        Wait a second, when did they all get here? Did I miss something? Was there a last minute reunion here? I feel so excluded! Why am I never informed on anything! It’s because I’m blonde isn’t it! Well news flash people, Niall is blonde too! He might not be a natural blonde, but that does not mean he is not blonde! Peasants these days…

        “Um Lou, I think we need to talk about this,” Liam spoke, breaking me from my thoughts. Although, why did it have to be Liam? I just got back from a wonderful date. Why does Liam always choose the worst moments to lecture me? Does he hate me or something? You would think after all these years he would give up trying. But nope, I still get the same old long, boring, pointless lectures. He hates me, I swear.

        “What’s there to talk about Liam? They already have photos of us. What’s there we can do?” Louis questioned, running his hands through his hair in aggression.

        Personally, I didn’t see what the big deal was. So what they took a few photos of Louis and I? What’s the worst that could happen? They recognize me as Jealyn Chris and find out I’ve been kidnapped by a world famous boyband this whole time who happen to be vampires- Oh. Ok, so now I see what the big deal is.

        “Louis, I don’t know how much longer we can keep this up. We’ve kept her hidden for fifteen years. Eventually, people are going to become suspicious. Louis, what are we going to do?” Liam questioned, stress clearly heard behind his tone.

        “Look, I think we should just lay low for awhile. If we’re extra careful, and don’t allow any more pictures to surface, I think the media should begin to die down. All suspicious should go away,” Louis explained, getting a nod of agreement from everyone else.

        “In the mean time, Jealyn, I think it’s best you stay inside. Which means no going outside, and avoid being within camera shot at all times,” Liam suggested, getting a groan from me.

        “Aw, does that mean I’m under house arrest again? That was torture! Louis, please don’t let Liam lock me inside again!” I begged, remembering what it was like from the first year I was here. Gosh that was horrible. It was so boring! I couldn’t do anything! It’ll be like being kidnapped all over again. Hopefully this time, without the unwanted visitors. Man was Steve annoying. Well, Jasper I guess. Which ever you prefer to call him. I much prefer Steve. I think it sound much cooler.

        “Sorry love, but it’s for the best. We can’t risk people finding out about you being alive. Much less kidnapped by a group of vampires,” he explained, getting a whine from me.

        “Aw, you’re no fun! Leaving me stuck inside all alone. This is so not fair. Everyone else gets to go out and have fun. Even my own kids have more freedom than I do,” I pouted, getting a chuckle from Louis.

        “Relax love, it’s for the best. Besides, it shouldn’t last long anyways. As soon as the media dies down, and there’s no more suspicion, you’ll be free to do what you want,” Louis explained, getting a sigh from me.   

        Sitting on the couch, I crossed my arms over my chest. Acting like the immature child I was. Just as I was about to protest to Louis previous statement, I was interrupted by a startled voice from behind.

        “Mom? Dad? What’s going on?”
__________________________________________
___________________

A/N
Oh my gondolas what did I just do! I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT JUST HAPPENED! One moment I'm writing a peaceful chapter then BAM! This happens....I don't understand myself sometimes. ANYWAYS! Guys! I have an important question for you guys! What would you guys say if I was to like host a twitcam or something? I know you guys have a lot of questions for me. I get asked a lot of questions on a daily basis and I know a lot of them I don't get to answer. So, I was thinking why not host some sort of live stream? I can answer some of your questions, you all can get to know me, I can get to know you, I think it'd be kind of cool! I mean, who doesn't want to see me totally embarrass myself over the internet? Anyways! My question is would any of you even watch? Let me know what you guys think down in the comments. I think this could be kind of cool, and if a lot of you want to do this then I'll set up a date, something that not only works for me, but all of you as well, and we'll get this party started!!! Let me know what you think down in the comments!!!